Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went ahead and preordered this at BBTS. I've never been the biggest fan of the series (never really liked the way it controlled as far as shooters go) but my fiancée is an obsessive fan. We have a tradition of me getting her at least one Bioshock related item every year for her birthday and Christmas. This year, for her birthday next month, I finally picked up a NECA Big Daddy off eBay for a decent price, around $50. So this will work great for next year! I just have to make sure she doesn't find out how much it cost, lol.

I bet it's a custom sized but otherwise traditional, articulated body underneath the cloth suit. At least for the arms and legs.

Think it said something like 42 points of articulation... Been wanting an Big Daddy for awhile this will go perfect next to my 1/6 Myers.

Hey I'm curious if you guys think that by any chance Sideshow will carry this? I checked their site and it's not even up there when bbts already have it up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is pretty much me. I was trying to be done with it. And with the cost of the Fallout Threezero pieces I figured...nope, not getting this. But that is a great price and I just had to get it. I AM WEAK!!!

For this price you'll probably get even weaker when they announce the Rosie 😁. Just saw this at a local shop. 90 euros more expensive!

Kind of tempted by this. I don't really collect Bioshock stuff, but it is one of my favorite video games of all time. That first 5-10 minutes of the game just immediately drew me into that world. When that screen drops in the bathysphere to reveal Rapture you just immediately want to explore every inch of the city. I think it's my favorite moment from any video game.

Kind of tempted by this. I don't really collect Bioshock stuff, but it is one of my favorite video games of all time. That first 5-10 minutes of the game just immediately drew me into that world. When that screen drops in the bathysphere to reveal Rapture you just immediately want to explore every inch of the city. I think it's my favorite moment from any video game.

Kind of tempted with a game that's in your favorites, means I should have when they are sold out. Just saying...

Thanks for letting us know! I am seriously tempted by the figures! They look great!

Bioshock 2 Subject Delta and Little Sister are also being made:

https://news.toyark.com/2018/01/19/...-2-subject-delta-little-sister-figures-283137

ThreeZero-Bioshock-2-Preview.jpg

Didn't much care for Bioshock 2, but here's to hoping they get to Booker and Elizabeth.

I would have preferred they make a Rosie variant from BioShock 1 but still cool they are continuing the line. It's cool as hell a big daddy was made at all, for that I thank 3zero.

Unfortunately it seems they have moved on from the fallout series before making the X-01 or other wanderers of the wasteland.

Back