Action Figure Threezero 1:6 Bioshock: Big Daddy and Little Sister collectible figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
New teaser via Instagram...

efbb4edcb1dc96ebe3512cafb7ee8ce7.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is super exciting. I'm all in for this line. I'd love to see a Subject Delta, Splicers, Andrew Ryan, and hopefully they delve into Infinite as well.

Added some photos to the first page...he looks so awesome. I'm glad there's no threezero store exclusive, so I don't have to put up the money right now. Great price for him though damn....The little sister looks ****ing awesome too

Tremendous - totally a dream piece for a collection - my NECA set are some of the few figures that always stay out no matter how the shelves are rotated and changed. I hope they really dig in and expand this line. I'd love to see a Rosie as well as Elizabeth and Booker. Little Sister packs would be cool too. I am betting we will see an Elite Bouncer colorway at some point in the future too.

I hope they really dig in and expand this line. I'd love to see a Rosie as well as Elizabeth and Booker. Little Sister packs would be cool too. I am betting we will see an Elite Bouncer colorway at some point in the future too.

I definitely agree. The more Bioshock the better. I hope they do Subject Delta and a Big Sister as well. Consider this pre-ordered as soon as it goes up at BBTS.

Just ordered this from the Threezero site. Was expecting it to be more expensive so kinda relieved. I'm ****ed now. Tried to stay out of 1/6. Was good at it too. Last week I got 5 first order Star Wars troopers new real cheap. And now this. So long to 'only this one Dark Zone Agent figure, that's it.’ 🤓👼😈🤷

I definitely agree. The more Bioshock the better. I hope they do Subject Delta and a Big Sister as well. Consider this pre-ordered as soon as it goes up at BBTS.

Oh, good point. Both are great ideas, but the Big Sister would look great by 3Z - they definitely could deliver that creepy, spindly look.

The set is up on BBTS now guys!

Just ordered this from the Threezero site. Was expecting it to be more expensive so kinda relieved. I'm ****ed now. Tried to stay out of 1/6. Was good at it too. Last week I got 5 first order Star Wars troopers new real cheap. And now this. So long to 'only this one Dark Zone Agent figure, that's it.’ ��������

This is pretty much me. I was trying to be done with it. And with the cost of the Fallout Threezero pieces I figured...nope, not getting this. But that is a great price and I just had to get it. I AM WEAK!!!

Yep, up at BBTS

https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Product/VariationDetails/60937

$10 cheaper...but doesn't include shipping. so it's really $6 cheaper :lol

This is beautiful, and I'm really happy with the price. I thought for sure it would crack $300.

The pictures seem to indicate that he's not that articulated, but the description mentions he has 35 points of articulation. hmmm...

The pictures seem to indicate that he's not that articulated, but the description mentions he has 35 points of articulation. hmmm...
His arms are shown in different positions, with an alternate hand you can switch out. There is also clear ankle rotation, and it appears that his legs can be widened.

His arms are shown in different positions, with an alternate hand you can switch out. There is also clear ankle rotation, and it appears that his legs can be widened.

Yeah, I can see he's articulated, I was just saying it seems limited. I mean HT usually only lists 30 points of articulation on their bodies ( I think...or maybe they say over 30) So I'm wondering where the Big Daddy has more. It's likely just the range of movement that is throwing off my perception.

I also understand this is a prototype of a seemingly unique and newly developed body...So we probably aren't seeing everything it can do once finally released.

The price and release date are pleasant surprises. I wonder if they will do other big daddy variants?

Back