ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
POed from BBTS. for once im kinda glad i got em from them and that they get stock last. just knowing i got them makes me happy. id rather pay for other things in the meantime. these are basically a grail set that any collector should be proud to own. if not for the series, then as a mech collection must have.

guess im a hater or ill get em later if theyre obtainable. i cancelled my order through bbts due to there being other things i want more for the quarter.

Last edited:
These will be a breath of fresh air to my collection! just beautiful looking figures and the perfect representation of the game.

Hate to bump this with no information, but does anyone that is closer to 3A know any new news?

Last edited:
... then that'd work best for me. Ample time to save up for this radical pair! :clap

Thanks! :yess:

Just saw these on the 3A blog, must be getting close!

p23.jpg~original

p24.jpg~original

p22.jpg~original

p21.jpg~original

The last of my flex pay for these on Sideshow were moved from the end of December to the end of Jan and then moved again to the end of Feb. Theres been a few flex pays moved back recently.

3A Blog said:
First shipping update this year and here is what we will start shipping out later this week:

Popbot TKLUB #3 EDO TWO PACK
Popbot EDO Red Commander
VALVe Portal 2 ATLAS and P-body Bambalandstore orders
OSM EVENFALL T.O.T.E.M Thug Suit v.1 first run

Looks like they'll turn up next week then! :hi5:

Back