ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What I mean is, if I've got limited space are these guys worth keeping and displaying? Worried about them falling over, for example

I am assuming you like Portal, so yes, they are definitely worth keeping, especially at that price. I have had mine since they released, and they have never fell over. It takes a little while to get peabody stable, but once you do, he wont fall.

Hey freaks, sorry to resurrect a thread long forgotten but are these figures hard to come by these days at all? Someone locally is selling the set for $230; is that pretty fair these days for them? Don't know how much they retailed for originally.

I would say that's fair at this point. Those guys are a hard to find set. My recommendations would be to check their joints before you commit. Having owned the pair, they were pretty delicate to pose.

Hey freaks, sorry to resurrect a thread long forgotten but are these figures hard to come by these days at all? Someone locally is selling the set for $230; is that pretty fair these days for them? Don't know how much they retailed for originally.

if it's for a pair it's still very cheap. the guy above you paid Euro230 for each. just make sure all electronics and joints are ok.

Back