ThreeA Portal 2 - Atlus and P-Body

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Update on these figures from 3A. Quite surprised how much these figures will cost. Final prices are to be revealed.

There is a lot of interest about 3A x VALVe Portal 2 Atlas & P-Body figures and while we are preparing for the pre-order, here are answers on the most frequently asked questions:

*Height of the figures: Atlas around 27.5cm (10.8″) and P-Body around 30.5cm (12″).
*Batteries: Altas & P-Body 1 x CR2 battery for each figure and each Portal gun needs 2 x AG4 batteries.
*Their Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices (aka Portal gun) are removable and not attached to their bodies.
* Bambalandstore will have set and singles for pre-order. Singles will be offered to retailers later on (so no set option for retailers).
*Price for singles at Bambalandstore will be under 200USD and even better price for two figures, if you are going for the set. We will announce the exact price soon.

Yeah I know... about the same price is Halo Carter and that had less detail than think in my opinion.
But I did think these would be bigger though.

Update on these figures from 3A. Quite surprised how much these figures will cost. Final prices are to be revealed.

There is a lot of interest about 3A x VALVe Portal 2 Atlas & P-Body figures and while we are preparing for the pre-order, here are answers on the most frequently asked questions:

*Height of the figures: Atlas around 27.5cm (10.8″) and P-Body around 30.5cm (12″).
*Batteries: Altas & P-Body 1 x CR2 battery for each figure and each Portal gun needs 2 x AG4 batteries.
*Their Aperture Science Handheld Portal Devices (aka Portal gun) are removable and not attached to their bodies.
* Bambalandstore will have set and singles for pre-order. Singles will be offered to retailers later on (so no set option for retailers).
*Price for singles at Bambalandstore will be under 200USD and even better price for two figures, if you are going for the set. We will announce the exact price soon.

Actually it says each one will be under $200 for single and even cheaper if you buy them as a set. So I'm betting the set will be $330 and individual will be about $180.

Last edited:

Sounds awesome can't wait for these

Every year.. I wonder if/how 3AA will pay for itself.. and this year, despite buying less (not due to interest, but obligations) has once again proven that it was most definitely worth the initial investment.

If that estimate of $330 for the set is correct \(which IMO seems a tad low, I expect them to be closer to $375 for the pair).. that means it'd only run 3AA members - $280..

I say gosh darn!

Every year.. I wonder if/how 3AA will pay for itself.. and this year, despite buying less (not due to interest, but obligations) has once again proven that it was most definitely worth the initial investment.

If that estimate of $330 for the set is correct \(which IMO seems a tad low, I expect them to be closer to $375 for the pair).. that means it'd only run 3AA members - $280..

I say gosh darn!
They said a single set would run less than $200 so I was just guessing that a single will be about $180. They then said the set would be even cheaper than buying two singles together so it has to be lower than $360 is my guess.

A minor update from them.

A bit of additional and exciting info on 3A x VALVe Portal 2 Atlas and P-Body figures:
1) Their torsos can removable from their bodies (you can see it on the photo bellow)

2) their eyelids can be open & close manually anytime.

fGVjMWo.jpg

Final price for 3A x VALVe Portal 2 Atlas & P-Body singles is 190USD and set (which is Bambalandstore exclusive) is 340USD.

:clap:hi5:

Hmmm.

Great pricing. Great figures. Great designs.

I just really didn't love Portal 2. i hated going from the cool aperture labs to the dingy underground, hated the journey to an exit and back to Aperture only to find it locked and off to search to find another, tha'll be locked.

I've never ordered anything from Bambalandstore.com before. Would I be better off waiting until retailers like sideshow or Bbts offer them?

Nope. Bambaland is your best bet. The two cons are:
1. You pay full price up front.
2. You have a long wait after that.

Does 3A follow Hot Toys 6-12 months to release or Enterbay where the item is usually immediately available after preorder?

Last edited:
Back