Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$800 and I would've had to think about it.....but $1500+?? That's Ludacris!

And who knows how well it will turn out after production anyway.

Yeah it's just a static painted slab of whatever material... Nothing intricate like a HT vehicle which is half that price or lower. Don't see how they expect it to sell.

Sorry threezero. With that price you can just shove that drogon up your ass

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a limited item for sure. I still have a hard time believing that is the correct price.

:goodpost: :exactly: I can not fathom paying that much for this. I LOVE it, plus I have the room for it and everyting...but that price of $1500 is just stupid. WTF Threezero!?!

I wonder how much of that price is for shipping, since it is included.

Wow, that's steep! Can't see them shifting too many of these at that price, unless they are only planning on releasing a (very) limited edition size run of them.

So, really, is here someone who is thinking on preordering Drogon? At least one person?

I say we pool our money together and depending how many of us contribute we each get to display him for a week, then we forward it onto the next person. :lol

Yeah, sadly the price on this is just insane. Add to which not only is it twice as expensive as it can be in any way justified as being, but it is coming from a company that has never made anything like this before, so who knows what the end result will actually look like.

Still looks damn cool in those pics, though... :lol

I still think this is a what-the-hell kind of thing for ThreeZero... who is just waiting to see how many suckers they can rake up before they actually bother to fill the molds.

Back