Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$500 for sure, $800 maybe (like hulk buster maybe), $1000 yikes, $1500 LOL

have they said the length anywhere? not even 18" tall meaning its 1.5x taller than the figures but in the show it seemed way bigger...
If this thing was gigantic I could understand the price especially since anyone with space to put that somewhere probably has the money to buy it!
But as others have said this is seeming more like young Drogon size, not full grown, so the price is just way too insane for that.

My wife said YES get it when she saw the photo, then I told her the price (she is used to me paying $200-$400 for figures) she just started laughing. game-of-thrones-drogon-sixth-scale-figure-threezero-feature-904278.jpg4d1a58a9-151b-4836-add2-0b5b6e347e3a-game-of-thrones-season-7-drogon-khaleesi-im-2048x2048.jpggallery-1502285942-dragon-injury.jpg

I thought the Ecto 1 from Blitzway was ridiculously priced, but this tops even that. I haven't ruled the Ecto out completely but this one is off the list.

I think the 18-inch height number actually refers to the height of the pile of money they're expecting people to lay out for this insanity.
lol

As far as the scale of Drogon it's not too much of a problem since it could just be from an earlier season. But judging by how they handled the scale of Dany thats probably not what they were even thinking of. And yeah, the price is crazy. lol Their statues don't looks any better then their figures. Ghost has been in his box since day one. Not good.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Was anyone brave enough to preorder this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

have they said the length anywhere? not even 18" tall meaning its 1.5x taller than the figures but in the show it seemed way bigger...
If this thing was gigantic I could understand the price especially since anyone with space to put that somewhere probably has the money to buy it!
But as others have said this is seeming more like young Drogon size, not full grown, so the price is just way too insane for that.

My wife said YES get it when she saw the photo, then I told her the price (she is used to me paying $200-$400 for figures) she just started laughing.View attachment 437772View attachment 437773View attachment 437774

Based on her blue attire, I'm guessing they are going for Drogon's size depicted in this scene:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHTw8BxU1fk

Although, the Three Zero piece looks slightly bigger than the Drogon in the scene, it's an approximate sized/aged Drogon. He is clearly not a fully matured (Season 7/8) Drogon based on his horn size in the piece and the pictures you provided.

Exactly what went through my mind. How is a fully articulated sixth scale Hulkbuster $700 cheaper than this? This really shouldn't be much more than $500-600.

Yeah, I think they could move a few more of these at $160. :lol

Can't argue with the paint job on that proto, though. It's gorgeous, just not $1,500 gorgeous.

The robot type figures that 3Z makes in the $300-$400 range are really good, much better than the cheaper human figs they make. Which makes me think they might be able to make production Drogon pretty close to the proto. But yeah not worth the price even if it looks exactly like the proto, at least to me.

Huh, I remember seeing this Drogon a while back, looked cool, oh there's finally some info on it?

*sees price*

Back