Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, ThreeZero does REALLY good paintwork on most everything aside from hands and most head sculpts. So this could come out great.

Really impressive looking piece (IF it turns out looking like that, this is ThreeZero after all!! :lol), but will have to pass unfortunately...I just don't have the space for it. :(

Seems like Drogon will be 9998 RMB, around $1600 USD shipping included. drogon-price.jpg

$1600 seems about 4 times the price this should be, so I’m not sure that’s right. This should be a plastic statue after all. There shouldn’t be costly articulation to tool. A few separate pieces that need to be glued but certainly not above prime1 prices or even complexity.

Plus if they price this right, it will sell really well and allow them to do an ice dragon next.

Not sure how you calculated your numbers, but the Dark Horse Drogon statue was way smaller than this one and was 475. I hope the Chinese guy that posted this is wrong, tho.

Yeah, if that's the price, then my decision has been made for me! Couldn't even if I wanted to!

If that's real, that's just a flat-out absurd price for such a thing. The Sideshow PFs of the Ringwraith on Steed and freaking Sauron (both of which are easily over three feet tall) were both well under a grand. And sure, it was a couple of years ago, but it wasn't THAT long ago.

Just told The Missus about the possible pricepoint and she said: "For that price, it better be made out of real dragon." :lol

People on FB are saying statues of this size/length go for this price and that it's polyresin. I have no idea but either way I couldn't possibly think about buying this at that price even if I had every other GoT figure.

I looked at this too cuz I thought the same. Weta Smaug is 11” tall x 18” deep. This is like 18” tall by 33” deep. So 1.6x as large or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure it seems a little bigger than Smaug, but those dimensions don't seem right for Drogon. The Danerys in the photo is only about 10 inches tall. Even taking the base into account, no way that gets to a foot and a half. Maybe those are the box dimensions?

Sure it seems a little bigger than Smaug, but those dimensions don't seem right for Drogon. The Danerys in the photo is only about 10 inches tall. Even taking the base into account, no way that gets to a foot and a half. Maybe those are the box dimensions?

97bc2242d82a20707b84cddaf054da97.jpg

Dunno. Just pulled it from the IG post which isn’t consistent from the Chinese/English measurements.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will be a limited item for sure. I still have a hard time believing that is the correct price.

Back