Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly wouldn't 1K be closer to the price of similar sized statues by other companies? I've been all in for the GoT line so far, but this is just way overpriced.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Just received notice via email from Threezero CS that "Drogon" is on final packing process,
shipment will be ready during Mid of Dec 2019...it seems the release date is a bit sooner than I expected...
Let's see how it goes with the end product ~ fingers crossed ~
:Wizard

Hope it turns out really well, would definitely love to see pics of the finished article.

I am curious to see how this turns out as well. I hope it turns out terrific for the sake of the folks who paid for it.

Just received notice via email from Threezero CS that "Drogon" is on final packing process,
shipment will be ready during Mid of Dec 2019...it seems the release date is a bit sooner than I expected...
Let's see how it goes with the end product ~ fingers crossed ~
:Wizard

Any further word on this?

Any further word on this?
Received 4 emails so far since Dec 4,Dec 16, Jan 7, and Jan 10...
typical "Threezero" delay partiality..."Thank you for your patience" stuff ~
and at last...shipment has been dispatched direct from Hong Kong today...Weight's about 50.27 lbs / 22.8 kgs
as long as the package arrives at my doorstep in one piece...it's all good to me really lol :pray:

Oh, cool! I wasn't expecting this to ship so soon. Some of these figures take a long time between the end of PO and ship, so with this huge dragon I wouldn't have been surprised if it took 2 years.lol Anyway, there's no way I'd buy this but I'm super curious as to what this thing looks like in hand. Please post pics when you get him. :)

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Despite the fact that season 8 killed all my interest in GoT and made the show impossible to rewatch I'm still curious to see how this turned out given the price, hope those who got it are happy with the purchase.

The package arrived this morning safe and sound...it's pretty heavy and huge, it seems there're only 144 pieces ever made (mine's #33)
but I gonna go to the school meeting right now so I have to leave and will check it out later tonight when I get home...
here's the outside box screenshot for now...sorry for my cat lol :taz

Back