Three Zero Game of Thrones Drogon

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks really cool, congrats! Seems like a perfect central piece for a GoT collection. Now seeing how massive it is, I'm glad I passed on him. Wouldn't know where to put it!

I wish the pictures were a little bigger so I could see detail but what I can see it looks pretty good. Hopefully someone will out up a YouTube review soon.

I'd also like to see some better pics of that Drogo and Jon Snow

Could be partially due to flash but it looks like they went with a much brighter red on the wings and mouth. I much preferred the proto.

Thanks for posting the pictures!

Could be partially due to flash but it looks like they went with a much brighter red on the wings and mouth. I much preferred the proto.

Yeah. Some of the colors are brighter. Looks like there isn't nowhere near as many bones as the prototype. I'd love to see more detailed pics if anyone has any.

I wish the pictures were a little bigger so I could see detail but what I can see it looks pretty good. Hopefully someone will out up a YouTube review soon.

I'd also like to see some better pics of that Drogo and Jon Snow

Fiend, actually it can enlarge...just click the pics twice, it'll enlarge to its original size ~

I did use "Auto Color correction" & "Sharpen" function while edited the pics...
maybe that was the cause...I'm not really good at this editing thing lol...
here's the short vid that shown the original color w/natural sunlight (low resolution from my crappy camera)
hope it helps ~
" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EMH_2cK0GGY&feature=youtu.be "

Nice pics of Drogon. Who haired your Snow?

Haired by " Hydeous " :vader

and thank you folks for the kind words ~ :viking

Which Danerys figure (the black one) is that in your pics?

I know the statue is supposed to go with 1/6 and a represent a younger Drogon, but I sort of like the scale of having him full grown with a smaller Khalessi figure from the later season.

Which Danerys figure (the black one) is that in your pics?

I know the statue is supposed to go with 1/6 and a represent a younger Drogon, but I sort of like the scale of having him full grown with a smaller Khalessi figure from the later season.

That’s the McFarlane Game of Thrones range I believe.

The package arrived this morning safe and sound...it's pretty heavy and huge, it seems there're only 144 pieces ever made (mine's #33)
but I gonna go to the school meeting right now so I have to leave and will check it out later tonight when I get home...
here's the outside box screenshot for now...sorry for my cat lol :taz

How many extra Drogons did Three Zero make above the initial number of people that committed preorders?

Timewalker said they received Drogon but the wing was broken so it was sent back to SSC for a replacement.

Unless it?s being sent back to repair, I can?t imagine there would be too many complete spares above the limited 144 Drogons produced.

Thanks for the video! This is what I was looking for as far getting a good look at it. I think it's a fairly impressive piece even with the paint not up to par with the prototype, but that was kinda expected.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Thank you for the review, it was very well done highlighting the statue. I?m really tempted to get it now after watching your review
Thank you! Although it's not perfect, I'd recommend it if you love GOT and Drogon. If so, definitely shop around and see if you spend less than $1500 like I did!

Thanks for the video! This is what I was looking for as far getting a good look at it. I think it's a fairly impressive piece even with the paint not up to par with the prototype, but that was kinda expected.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Yeah, same. I do wish the paint were slightly less glossy but I'm still very happy with it.

For those looking at a more detailed look of the figure, I did a detailed review of it showing all the angles you'd want to see :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IVIwN2N4y8

Great video, cheers for sharing.

If I had the money to burn , and the space required, I'd be very tempted, as I think it turned out very well. Alas I'll just have to admire this one from afar. :)

Great video, cheers for sharing.

If I had the money to burn , and the space required, I'd be very tempted, as I think it turned out very well. Alas I'll just have to admire this one from afar. :)

Thank you! I meannnn if you can do it, I say go for it :)

Back