Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$178 is too expensive, I'm surprised I haven't heard more comments on that. But I certainly wouldn't think of Arya as a lesser character. She's one of the main characters really.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

:exactly: Agreed! This is exactly why I will not be pre-ordering her, even though she is one of my main wants from the GoT line. Over here in the UK she ranges from £155 - £195 which IMO is too much for this figure with a sub-par likeness, bad hair and minimal accessories. Had the likeness been better I might have been tempted to order, but as it stands (and looks) atm I'll just take my chances and wait.

$178 for no extras, half the size of a regular figure and no likeness.

Did some of you really think she's be way cheaper than that? I was hoping 150 but always knew anything up to 180 was possible. Now 200 and I would have to seriously reconsider. I cancelled Yoda twice because he was 200. If I hadn't gotten him down much lower with Reward points, I don't know if I would've done it, and he's a GRAIL figure.

^ That's the reason I can't bring myself to order Yoda.:lol

I was thinking (and hoping) that Arya would be the same as, or just slightly cheaper than Daenerys (I paid £140 for her) so was a bit surprised to see her priced this high.

And to give the price some perspective:

Daenerys (regular): $168
Daenerys (Exclusive) $180
Arya. ( No Ex. ) $178

For those that have PO'd Arya did you get to pick the size of shirt, or is it one of the "One Size Fits All" crap?

And I totally agree this should have been sculpted hair. The hair on Ned and Jon are either longer or comparable in length and theirs is sculpted. It's like they thought "Well, she's a girl so she needs rooted hair." lol

I am a curious how many POs they'll be getting for her.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Last edited:
While I agree with the sculpted hair, there seems to be a trend where rooted hair= more quality. At least Asmus rooted hair sculpts are more expensive than the sculpted ones, and also, quality customs use rooted hair even for beards and short hair. I rather prefer sculpted hair, that doesn't need some skills to make it look good, except in some cases, specially in characters with long hair, where rooted hair can help to keep motion range. As for the price, I'm fine, cause I arrived late to the GoT game and had to pay extra for all my figures. The only good deals I got were Jaime, the Hound, and now Arya, which will be my lowest price in the collection.
I wish I had preordered them all when released.

I am all for rooted hair but my goal with her will be to slick it down with gel. Hair gel did wonders on the Hounds and gave him that greasy/stringy look instantly. Hers will be a bit trickier I imagine. My hopes is that there is no visible seam at the hair line so I can slick it back without having to cover any seams.

As for the shirts, yes you get to pick the size (it requires you to pick a size before you can even put her in your cart). Unfortunately the shirts only run up to XL and I am more of a 2X-3X size. My wife will get my shirt even though she already has a pretty cool White Walker shirt.

Here's the Throne I purchased: https://tnsfigures.com/heroclub-1-6-scale-iron-throne/
I think the first run was pretty much cheaper, but this one isn't too bad.
I've found another version, a copy of the much extended 7" one, but in 14", but I don't trust it enough to be good quality or even that scale at all. If you want to try under your own risk: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/35c...5074-43a4-b08c-12e27bbfe219&priceBeautifyAB=5

Just looking at the throne it looks to be nearly identical to the one you have from Hero Club, except the AliExpress one has a base. Has anyone ordered this off AliExpress? Is this AliExpress throne the best price for a 1/6 GOT throne?

Sean

Just looking at the throne it looks to be nearly identical to the one you have from Hero Club, except the AliExpress one has a base. Has anyone ordered this off AliExpress? Is this AliExpress throne the best price for a 1/6 GOT throne?

Sean

There are three thrones that I've found compatible with 1/6 figures. The Hero Club, that AliExpress one, and some Australian version, less detailed and smaller, but makes a decent display. HC is the most expensive, and I think the Australian one was the cheapest. I've seen that the AliExpress seems very close to the HC, but I don't have enough confidence to try it. If someone does, please post pics!

There are three thrones that I've found compatible with 1/6 figures. The Hero Club, that AliExpress one, and some Australian version, less detailed and smaller, but makes a decent display. HC is the most expensive, and I think the Australian one was the cheapest. I've seen that the AliExpress seems very close to the HC, but I don't have enough confidence to try it. If someone does, please post pics!

I found several Iron Throne sellers on AliExpress, with one selling them as low as about $90. All claim they are selling the large scale 36cm tall throne, but elsewhere on the page they have list package dimensions, and they all seem too small. So it's unclear what's going on. I sent requests for clarification to three sellers.

Does anyone know the best price for a HeroClub Throne?

Sean

After the mixed reception of Daenerys, releasing Arya is a smart move by threezero. To call the Hound a homerun would be an understatement, giving us his partner in crime brings much needed life to the line and I'll eat my hat if the next figure in the line isn't Brienne Of Tarth.

I hope they rework this sculpt. I would also have preferred her more recent look back in Winterfell with the catspaw blade. I love her character but I don't think that I can order this as it sits.

I used the "20% off everything" eBay code on her Friday. Was on the fence because of the head sculpt, but the discount was the incentive I needed. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised when she's released.

I used the "20% off everything" eBay code on her Friday. Was on the fence because of the head sculpt, but the discount was the incentive I needed. Hope I'm pleasantly surprised when she's released.

I really hope you placed the order with a trustworthy seller...

I'm way too paranoid to pre-order anything from eBay. Seems like an easy way to get scammed.

Yes DenDen Hobbies is the seller in Hong Kong. I got an Asmus Boromir from them last year after a few months pre-order wait.

I really hope you placed the order with a trustworthy seller...

I'm way too paranoid to pre-order anything from eBay. Seems like an easy way to get scammed.

I’ve never done a preorder through Threezero before this figure. She’s estimated for Q3 this year; do they usually run on time?

And are they a company that does any updates as they progress with a figure?

No to both questions... they are usually late by a bit and they do not update progress so it is a bit of a surprise what the actual final figure looks like. Dany was a drop from prototype but Hound, Jamie, and Jon were not too far off (Jon a bit... he is by far the most disappointing in the line but he was from proto onwards really).

They have not added any accessories or anything from preorder either.

And as far as production delays, their GOT figures tend to be released more or less on time. If they're delayed, it's not usually by more than a month or two. Not that it matters for this figure, but their other lines (like Walking Dead, for instance) often have significantly longer delays. It may not impact the timing of the delivery of this figure specifically, but it's something the company is kind of known for generally.

Back