Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's everyone's thoughts on Arya's scale? threezero is all over the place with scaling their figures. She's obviously long limbed in the legs, I reckon. Has anyone modified, or switched out the body?

Also, the search engine for this forum is atrocious.lol

e2bb559c9a2118d0486f51b7784efcbb.jpg
741453cc762835ba82d88ce1ff88aca5.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

The proportions aren't that bad, really. Also, I tried a body swap, and every body out there has too wide hips, so you'd need major adjustments to the clothes or to the body, if you decide to go this route. Except if you use the Asmus teen body, horrible and too small, of course. I've decided to let her be as is. Still I hope someone does a better sculpt. Not that the Threezero is too bad, specially for their standards, but Arya is my favorite character in the show, and I'd love to have her as good as possible in 1/6 form.
Arya-Stark-arya-stark-37136614-4256-2832.jpg

Thanks for the reply. I can live with Arya's sculpt. Probably only because there's other I want more. I really want a replacement for Ned and Dany.

I've see some repaints/hairing of the Ned sculpt but has anyone seen a good custom?

Looks great. It's definitely better than the threezero sculpt for sure, but the likeness is still lacking, but that's expected. And Raymond did a great job on it, of course. I have yet to see a really good spot on likeness of Sean Bean in 1/6.

Just my opinion but TZ’s sculpt is far superior to that. Obviously the paint job and hairing is incredible on this figure but in terms of the sculpt, I was always happy with TZ’s one.

Okay has anyone else ever used badasscollectibles.com before? I'm having a hard time getting ahold of them regarding my Arya Stark order

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Horrible experience with badasscollectibles.com . Credit card company had to intervene before they sent out my order. Avoid at all cost.

Back