Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They've changed their pre-order process. They used to only keep a figure up for 30 days or so then close it with only retailers keeping their PO's up. Now they're up for long periods of time. Leatherface was up for several months and Daryl was up for nearly a year. I like that we have longer now but I wonder what prompted the change. Arya is still up, too.

E3F073DB-B6E2-4D53-A580-60BAA5544188.jpeg

After the mixed reception of Daenerys, releasing Arya is a smart move by threezero. To call the Hound a homerun would be an understatement, giving us his partner in crime brings much needed life to the line and I'll eat my hat if the next figure in the line isn't Brienne Of Tarth.

Did you ever eat that hat?!

Haha, anyway I can see Brienne being one of the next releases, with Jon and Daenerys 2.0. I'm actually surprised with Threezero going full steam with this line after their previous pace. I guess they want to have their main roster available when the last season comes out with popularity at top. Seems smart. Now just let's hope their production figures aren't a huge let down like their last Scarlett Johanson portrait.

They should try to make sure Arya Stark comes out before the holiday season to hopefully increase sales. But I think she'll sell well anyway since she is a fan favorite. The face sculpt is not terrible in my opinion but I hope it stays the same through production. If it changes at all, it could go from "okay" to "awful" :lecture

Back