Three Zero Game of Thrones Arya Stark

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Arya is one of their most bare bones releases in a while so I don't expect her to have many delays. I have yet to pre-order but since there's no online exclusive besides the T-Shirt I'm in no rush to get her.

New photo posted to Facebook. I'm a fan of his pose.

31895348_2452911621401318_6832077247378096128_o.jpg

She does look good there. Looking forward to getting this figure.

(Though I can't help but get a little grumpy that they're displaying her with a stand ... while knowing 3Z does not include stands with any of their figures.)

It does look good in that pic...still I just can't bring myself to pre-order her though! :gah:

I’m hoping they’ll stay on for a Q3 release - maybe once you see final product pictures you’ll be able to make a call. :)

Arya is my favorite GoT character, so for me it was a must.

I’m hoping they’ll stay on for a Q3 release - maybe once you see final product pictures you’ll be able to make a call. :)

Arya is my favorite GoT character, so for me it was a must.

Yep, that's what I'll be waiting for - the in-hand final piece pics! After the disappointment of the Dany figure it's kinda put me off pre-ordering anything else from this line! :( I do like Arya as a character though so if she turns out good I will more than likely add her to my GoT collection.

Looks good in that picture but we also saw how good Daenerys looked in one of those pictures also.

Yeah, when I saw Dany at San Diego Comic Con I asked them if that was still the proto or if it was production.... they said production. It wasn't.

I have her P.O.'d regardless. My bets is she will look better than Jon and Ned, hopefully better than Dany, but I would be happy if she came out as good as Jamie or Hound.

Looks good in that picture but we also saw how good Daenerys looked in one of those pictures also.
It's the prototype, same as the Dany figure was. Threezero has only once released a sculpt that was better than the prototype, and even that one was just ok/good, and that was Jaimie. All other have stayed the same or gotten worse.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Sooo I think the estimate on threezero’s site said shipping Q3 2018, but it’s still not showing up on their shipping schedule...

My last Sideshow flex payment is still scheduled for July 5th. Though I am expecting to get the e-mail alert pushing that back any day now. 3Z figures almost always get pushed back. Sometimes only by a month or so, other times ... longer.

My last Sideshow flex payment is still scheduled for July 5th. Though I am expecting to get the e-mail alert pushing that back any day now. 3Z figures almost always get pushed back. Sometimes only by a month or so, other times ... longer.

They will probably push it out significantly, sadly, since it isn't even showing up on 3Z shipping schedule yet. I ordered mine directly from 3Z and paid in full when I ordered, and I haven't heard anything. Hoping we get some kind of update soon. :pray:

After much deliberating I decided to pre-order her- she is one of my favourite characters after all! :)

So I too am hoping we get an update on her soon. :pray:

Aaaand there it is. Just got the Sideshow e-mail delaying her till early August. Not a huge delay (at least not yet), but certainly par for the course with 3Z.

Aaaand there it is. Just got the Sideshow e-mail delaying her till early August. Not a huge delay (at least not yet), but certainly par for the course with 3Z.

I messaged 3Z, and they estimated end of September for them to ship. Seeing as they tend to be a bit before Sideshow, my guess is Sideshow will end up being November/December. :(

I messaged 3Z, and they estimated end of September for them to ship. Seeing as they tend to be a bit before Sideshow, my guess is Sideshow will end up being November/December. :(

Yup. I'm sure this will be the first of several e-mails I get delaying this order. I just expect it on 3Z orders so it doesn't even bother me anymore.

Back