Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
d5d016862261a10cc37b4ca55937eeba.jpg

First film was ok, a promising start for his solo series. And he was fine in TA.
That's all.

Had zero interest in this sequell after "The Duck World", but with Waititi I might watch it at home release.

I said it in another thread but id like to see Thor pushes to his limits as a military leader. However im sure we'll get more Loki twists and cgi chase scenes

I want a movie with Thor leading/heading the Warriors 3 and Sif and ****ing **** up :lol

Sadly that will probably never happen.

Hope it doesn't end with villian ready to destroy the world again and no other Avengers in sight.....getting really really really old

Interesting news. I literally know nothing about whatever Ragnarok is so Hulk being invited a lot sounds like some sort of enemy too powerful for even Thor?

Hulk battling alongside the Asgardians could be epic. I would hope it's 10% banner and 90% Hulk. This movie shouldn't need a lot of science speak. While TDW was decent, I was quite underwhelmed by the character designs, uneven pacing and too much Jane Foster. Ragnarok needs to up the ante significantly and deliver a movie worthy of tale.

Back