Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most of the MCU villains are good in the comics.

Yeah, and most movies are good in my head.

I'd personally kill Cap, he's one of my fave so far but his contract's done, Bucky will take his place, that will really shock the people.

I like it! Kill him! *emperor's thumb-down pose*

Also hoping Thanos kills Hawkeye and Black Widow for the hell of it :lol

Love this post!

Crush Iron Man like a beer can.

Squash Hulk like green gum that won't come off your shoe.

Make Antony eat Ant-Man alive... just because.

And then let it be known that Batman organized it all.

I really hope Thanos kills an avenger early, make some kids in the audience cry, so people see he's forreal. :lol

I'd personally kill Cap, he's one of my fave so far but his contract's done, Bucky will take his place, that will really shock the people.

I doubt it, he sells too much merchandise. Nobody gives a **** about Hawkeye (except The Ween), and that's why he must die first. However, it's the MCU, the place where characters die and come back, so death doesn't mean ****, so they could kill Cap in part 1 and then they can bring him back with one of the infinity gems.

I'm hoping he dies in Civil War and Bucky takes over moving forward.

Also hoping Thanos kills Hawkeye and Black Widow for the hell of it :lol

And hoping Iron Man as a main character is gone after Civil War too. He'd be good as cameos like Nick Fury. (Nick Fury can die as well) :lol

Oh right, CW is the last movie in his contract isn't it?

So yeah, BW and Arrowguy it is :lol

I doubt it, he sells too much merchandise. Nobody gives a **** about Hawkeye (except The Ween), and that's why he must die first. However, it's the MCU, the place where characters die and come back, so death doesn't mean ****, so they could kill Cap in part 1 and then they can bring him back with one of the infinity gems.

:lol y u want to make Ween suffer? :lol

But that would be pretty dramatic and emotional if you think about it, he's bleeding out in the battlefield, agonizing and BW is in her knees right next to him, in tears, and he tells her to get closer to tell her something, she bows lower to hear him as he says his last words to her....

Spoiler Spoiler:

And then he dies, with the audience crying in their seats.

Perfect, it's poetry I tell you.

tumblr_m79y8ns32k1qcwic6.gif

:lol y u want to make Ween suffer? :lol

SdVeLi6.gif

But that would be pretty dramatic and emotional if you think about it, he's bleeding out in the battlefield, agonizing and BW is in her knees right next to him, in tears, and he tells her to get closer to tell her something, she bows lower to hear him as he says his last words to her....

Spoiler Spoiler:

And then he dies, with the audience crying in their seats.

Perfect, it's poetry I tell you.

:lol:lol

What i want from Thor 3 :

- Less Jane,Darcy and Erik ( Worst part of Thor MCU)
- Avoid Earth as much as possible ( Thor is much cooler outside earth)
- A better and more developed villain
- More Warriors Three and Lady Sif screentime

They really need to make a great Thor 3. At this moment is just the worst avenger and a underdeveloped supporting character for the team. Thor is so cool and badass in the comics...

They really need to make a great Thor 3. At this moment is just the worst avenger and a underdeveloped supporting character for the team. Thor is so cool and badass in the comics...

Yeah, I agree with everything, especially when it comes to avoiding earth. Thor should stay away from and go to other worlds.

:exactly: Completely agree!! The first and last points especially.

I want enchantress or Angela in the film too :pray:

Angela would be a good addition to crossover with guardians of the Galaxy

I wonder if Spawn fans that haven't followed comics in the last 5 years would freak out if they saw Angela :rotfl

:goodpost:

Thor is my favorite Avenger but it's no lie that he's had the worst movies of the main three. I agree with all your points. I don't want less Jane, Darcy and Erik though... I don't want them involved at all. :lol I don't think anyone will miss them.

Not too sure MS can give us a good villain, but I am hoping they do.

Thor 3 needs to big, I mean really BIG.
Marvel needs to showcase Thors powers and combat prowess in a profound and consistent manner.
The God of Thunder needs to be put on display at the same level Superman is for DC but instead Feige and the other helmers are schizophrenic in his portrayal.

Thor1:Battles numerous Ice giants without being put in any real physical jeopardy, slays huge Ice giant beast in a quick and violent manner (as he should've)and dispatches The Destroyer in a too brief battle where he suffers not a scratch. Sorry Feige The Destroyer is not on the same level as Ice Giants. Thor should've struggled a bit but ultimately won.

Avengers:Thor actually struggles with Iron Man almost as long as he does with the Destroyer! But to be fair the fight in an odd way shows how tough he can be.
He takes repulsors to the face and takes and gives head butts to IM. He takes an overpowered blast from Stark again with no harm. He then proceeds to crush Starks gauntlets in his bare hands and if the battle hadn't been stopped by Cap Thor would've done some serious harm to Tony with no damage to himself.
The comics seem to indicate Thor generally holds back but in Civil War we see how fast Stark gets humbled by an angry Thor.
Thor fights Hulk. If anyone can give Thor trouble it should be Hulk and he does. A case can be made again that Thor was holding back because he tries to reason with Banner and doesn't want to put the helicarrier and its crew in more danger by an all out brawl.
Thor struggles with Loki. Again Thor tries to reason with Loki and what's it get him? Shived.
Thor is actually shown in a more accurate level of strength for the rest of the film. Takes out multiple soldiers with lightning strikes and bottles up the portal with
massive damage to the enemy. He's in no real danger during the whole battle. The enemy has no real way to counter him and he cuts a swath. Awesome!

Thor2: Kills a big rock giant for laughs, fine, no problem. Malkith kills Thors mother and the best Thor can come up with is 3rd degree burns on one side of Malkiths face from lightning! ( Remember Thor taking out all those soldiers and monster transports in Avengers with lightning bolts?)
I guess Thor forgot to pay his electric bill cuz they ain't dealing as much damage here.
He then battles Kurse and Kurse is man handling him! wtf! Kurse is strong in the comics but not that tough.
An ubsurd scene is shown of Kurse casually deflecting Thor's hammer as Thor is calling it. Kurse seems to actually have Thor on the ropes before Loki intervenes saving the day, disgraceful. What happened to the Thor who was kicking ass in the Avengers?! No reason to hold back here, Jane and the nine worlds are in real peril! What beats Kurse? A warp grenade! Thors powers are inferior to a mass produced elven warp grenade. Thor actually has the power to create portals and warps with his hammer in the comics but Feige was content to undermine him by Loki stepping in.
Thor then has a protracted battle with a possessed/ empowered Malkith whom he can't seem to make any head way against. Who saves the day? Jane and her teleporting rods.
Not a good outing for Thor, apparently he's nothing with out his co stars.

Avenger2: Thor has surprisingly little to do here. Beats up some Hydra flunkies, takes out some Ultron bots. Goes on a heavily edited dream quest. Gets driven to his knees by Ultron Prime only to have Vision save him with his own hammer. Takes part in some convoluted plan to destroy the city with Stark.
Awful if you're a Thor fan.

Thor3: The son of Odin needs to go medieval on his enemies in this outing. He needs to brutally dispatch bad guys with out remorse and kill Loki himself as only a Norse Thunder God of legend can. He must not be dependent on anyone else in this outing, especially mortals. His whole range of powers must be put on display and pushed to the limit with huge consequences to the universe if he fails. Fans need to come out of this movie thinking Thor is the undisputed heavy weight of the Marvel universe and Thanos should pee a little thinking about facing him even with the Infinity gauntlet.

Last edited:
Back