Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with all of you, 90% Hulk, 10% Bruce, no more science speak. Since it looks like some serious **** is going to go down, I hope Thor wastes no time on Earth or with Alex, Jane or Darcy.

If Thor 3 can focus on Asgard and other planets, Hulk, Sif & the warriors three and introduce Enchantress and Executioner (along with an even more serious threat) I'll be a happy camper.

Mhmmm what if they're making a weird mix of Ragnarok and Siege and they end up introducing the Void/Sentry so that's why they need Hulk?

I wouldn't mind.

Although, they would probably nerf the **** out of Sentry too.

I'd like a more interactive Hulk. One that actually talks to his other team members. If Hulk is in Ragnarok, which I hope for, then my other hope is that Banner is not. However, I doubt Ruffalo would agree to that.

I agree. Hulk being in this movie probably means less screen time for Thor, who I think should finally shine in his own film :lol

I don't mind if he plays a secondary character, like Sif and the Warriors three. He will probably have a huge role like Widow did in Winter Soldier though.

What is it with Feige/Marvel studios and Thor?
He should be one of the easier characters to get right.
Thor needs to kick arse in big way and do it alone, you'd think Feige and the script writers had never read a Thor comic.
Bring in Walt Simonson as a consultant for pete sake.

Last edited:
Hulk in this is a big mistake.
Yep.
Even less interest in this "solo" film now.

What is it with Feige/Marvel studios and Thor?
He should be one of the easier characters to get right.
Probably too easy... :lol

___

Anyway, I keep rewatchin' TA:EMH animated series instead of MCU - it does much more justice to its characters, feels bigger and more entertaining. Pym, Hawkeye, Thor, Stark - all written better than their big screen counterparts.

Yep.
Even less interest in this "solo" film now.

Probably too easy... :lol

___

Anyway, I keep rewatchin' TA:EMH animated series instead of MCU - it does much more justice to its characters, feels bigger and more entertaining. Pym, Hawkeye, Thor, Stark - all written better than their big screen counterparts.

Couldn't agree more, :goodpost:. Almost feel sad when I'm watching an episode that has Spider-Man, The Fantastic Four, & Wolverine because I feel as we will never get to see them all together on the big screen (at least Spider-Man is coming now), I wish the show would have at least gone one more season because I would have loved to seen them include characters like Daredevil and Punisher. The only major faction they were missing from the show was the X-Men.

Back