Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor: Ragnarok (July 28th, 2017)

News is breaking that Kenneth Branagh might be back as director.

Isn't the release November 3rd 2017 now.

If Branagh is back I might even watch this...

I hope he's back, Thor 2 was not that good.

I thought it was good, but I still prefer 1.

I felt scenes were rushed and it seemed to be more of a action-spectacle than a well thought out film. I did notice a different in quality of acting and story from the first and the second. I'll have to watch it again sometime soon and see if I still feel the same.

Yeah you can tell both films are different in direction.

That being said, I enjoy the first Thor every time and prefer it over DW any day

"Duck World" was a **** stain on MCU's already dirty curtain.

I hope this won't have 24 guest star MCU heroes in it....but I bet there will be a number of them..that's what concerns me now with superhero films- one good guy and one bad guy isn't enough- you need multiples now

I hope this won't have 24 guest star MCU heroes in it....but I bet there will be a number of them..that's what concerns me now with superhero films- one good guy and one bad guy isn't enough- you need multiples now

They have supporting casts I wouldn't say Black Widow and Falcon stole the spotlight from Cap

I felt scenes were rushed and it seemed to be more of a action-spectacle than a well thought out film. I did notice a different in quality of acting and story from the first and the second. I'll have to watch it again sometime soon and see if I still feel the same.

Agree completely. The second one was missing the Shakepearean drama and weight of the first. I hope Branagh is indeed back!

Branaugh made Thor 'work' as a movie. No small feet. He helped set the tone and the visual style and, to me, made very smart choices. Glad to have him back.

He also got a decent performance out of both Natalie and Kat... again, no small feet.

The first Thor is one of my most re watched Marvel films. Would love to see him return.

Branaugh made Thor 'work' as a movie. No small feet. He helped set the tone and the visual style and, to me, made very smart choices. Glad to have him back.

He also got a decent performance out of both Natalie and Kat... again, no small feet.

:exactly:

Tragically boring to me. My wife absolutely loved it.

Same here. :lol

Back