Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor: Ragnarok (July 28th, 2017)

He wants to be loved for the actor he is, not his helmet.

I hate the way actors image rights mean that their faces have to be on all the posters. It'd be nice to have a poster where all the Avengers have their masks on for a change.

I hate the way actors image rights mean that their faces have to be on all the posters. It'd be nice to have a poster where all the Avengers have their masks on for a change.

100% agree, Hawkeye should get his mask too.

100% agree, Hawkeye should get his mask too.

It would be an easy add too, they could have it as an enhancement with imaging etc...so it would actually be functional rather than just looking like he suddenly wanted a mask.

I really hope they are over Loki... I don't need him being the bad guy. Since he kinda got what he wanted in the last one, hopefully he won't be the bad guy... but still, Thor must revenge his father right?

I just hope there's no Darcy, Alexander or Jane. The Earth stuff brings Thor down.

Would prefer to see Enchantress and the Executioner.

I really hope they are over Loki... I don't need him being the bad guy. Since he kinda got what he wanted in the last one, hopefully he won't be the bad guy... but still, Thor must revenge his father right?

I just hope there's no Darcy, Alexander or Jane. The Earth stuff brings Thor down.

Loki has died twice now. This being Ragnarok...maybe it'll stick this time around :lol

Thor 2 was not very good..Thor 1 was better only because of the novelty of the character- it was a better film though. Think 3 will be better if they ditch the" mad scientist wacky guy saves the world"- again plot device.

I didn't mind the humor in TDW, I liked it actually, the movie had bigger problems to worry about other than the excessive humor, the bland villain for instance, completely stripped from his personality and powers, and the generic doomsday story with predictable twists and turns, but the characters were very good.

And that costume, that much over-design and sci-fi does not suit Thor imo, it will continue to be a no-no, for me.

That's my only real gripe with pt 2, otherwise I really enjoyed both movies. If Malekith was more impactful, that movie would have been much better, but I still dig it; weak villain, sprinkles of bad humor and all

Alexander???

he's missing his Helmet :tap

It's not like it blocks his Face time or anything.

Was there ever a reason why he hasn't had his helmet since the first film?

He didn't even has the respect to wear it at his Mums funeral when his dad wore his.

He talked about it at one point. I think it basically came down to the fact that he didn't like wearing it. Which is too bad. The original Thor is still the one I keep on display because Thor should have a helmet IMO.

Diva.

Really liked the first movie, hated the second..

Same here.

Last edited:

probably my least anticipated movie actually........... I'm still pretty pumped for it though :rotfl

Yeah. Oh you get paid millions upon millions of dollars to show up, recite funny lines and swing a hammer? Life is rough. Don't want you to have to wear an uncomfortable piece of headgear that doesn't even obscure your face. Geez. Maybe next time don't sign up to play a guy who wears an iconic helmet. Stick to Star Trek cameos if that's the extent of your comfort zone.

Yeah. Oh you get paid millions upon millions of dollars to show up, recite funny lines and swing a hammer? Life is rough. Don't want you to have to wear an uncomfortable piece of headgear that doesn't even obscure your face. Geez. Maybe next time don't sign up to play a guy who wears an iconic helmet. Stick to Star Trek cameos if that's the extent of your comfort zone.

ohhhhhh burn,

literally.... thats how he dies in Star Trek

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

what do you mean flee

what do you mean flee

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back