Thor: Ragnarok (November 3rd, 2017)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Thor: Ragnarok (July 28th, 2017)

I really hope Jane Foster is GONE by this. Her character really brings Thor, as a character, down. I'm cool with him having a love interest, but I'd love to see the arc with Sif.

he's missing his Helmet :tap

Absolutely, he needs to wear the helmet again. Combine it with blue tinted pants, jet black chest armor with bright silver circles, and tastefully accented golden boots. :lecture

Thor costume hate? :lol

I'd like to see a Thor movie without the piss poor comic relief we had in TDW from the earth crew. I feel they lowered what was supposed to be going on, I'm pretty sure it's the only comic book flick I've bought and never watched ( aside from SoV of course) How about give us some kick ass action, let the Asgardians carry the drama, plus the cheesy stuff and just let it happen. I can handle Jane and Selvig in small doses, but drop the rest.

I'm just thinking of what would make a better 1/6 figure. :lol

Let that unfunny sitcom supporting cast be destroyed in the opening credits of Ragnarok though. Smiley time is now over. 100% with you on that.

I'm just thinking of what would make a better 1/6 figure. :lol

Let that unfunny sitcom supporting cast be destroyed in the opening credits of Ragnarok though. Smiley time is now over. 100% with you on that.

No, we're definitely in agreement about the helmet also, I wish Hemsworth would at least have it token appear for a scene or two so it would be included with the figs, it's part of the reason I've never replaced my first Thor yet.

I didn't mind the humor in TDW, I liked it actually, the movie had bigger problems to worry about other than the excessive humor, the bland villain for instance, completely stripped from his personality and powers, and the generic doomsday story with predictable twists and turns, but the characters were very good.

And that costume, that much over-design and sci-fi does not suit Thor imo, it will continue to be a no-no, for me.

Was there ever a reason why he hasn't had his helmet since the first film?
He talked about it at one point. I think it basically came down to the fact that he didn't like wearing it. Which is too bad. The original Thor is still the one I keep on display because Thor should have a helmet IMO.

It would also help to hide those awful wigs he keeps getting.

I think it was because of his hair. I dont remember.

As much as I love Kat Dennings breast, she needs to be removed. I love Natalie Portman but ever since she became a ***** about the production, lets remove her too.

Surtur would be cool, or the Minotaur too, I believe they've mentioned Roxxon a couple times in the movies...

But, best of all, bring Gorr the god butcher, there's your Ragnarok.

Was there ever a reason why he hasn't had his helmet since the first film?

because Chris Hemsworth doesn't like wearing it....that's mostly why.....He says the Helmet moves around in battle.Well, it wouldn't move if it was lightweight, and they shaped the inside helmet (similar to a football helmet) to fit snug

Surtur would be cool, or the Minotaur too, I believe they've mentioned Roxxon a couple times in the movies...

But, best of all, bring Gorr the god butcher, there's your Ragnarok.

I'm hoping Gorr above all. Really would've liked Enchantress due to a need of a strong female villain role.

Really liked the first movie, hated the second.

My excitement level depends on the director Marvel chooses.

He talked about it at one point. I think it basically came down to the fact that he didn't like wearing it. Which is too bad. The original Thor is still the one I keep on display because Thor should have a helmet IMO.

I think it was because of his hair. I dont remember.

because Chris Hemsworth doesn't like wearing it....that's mostly why.....He says the Helmet moves around in battle.Well, it wouldn't move if it was lightweight, and they shaped the inside helmet (similar to a football helmet) to fit snug

So that actor has a greater say over the costume design...:slap

He wants to be loved for the actor he is, not his helmet.

Has to be Surtur surely?! Already seen a sneak peek of Muspelheim in TDW! Really want to see this in Ragnarok!!

Wishing my life away for all these new movies! Ahhhhhhhhh!!!! :impatient:

Back