Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There will be lots of cancelations near shipping time.

As there is always a certain amount of cancels, the edition is small enough as to not see a stampede. Some will convert their reservation, but I believe most will not. And it's off to the E-bay House of Horrors. :horror

Third quarter is July, August and September. Thor should be here soon!

As there is always a certain amount of cancels, the edition is small enough as to not see a stampede. Some will convert their reservation, but I believe most will not. And it's off to the E-bay House of Horrors. :horror

Great.... That's pretty discouraging :( is the ANY way to EVER figure out how many people are on a waitlist??? I hate that sideshow can't tell you where you stand on a list! Grrrr.....

Great.... That's pretty discouraging :( is the ANY way to EVER figure out how many people are on a waitlist??? I hate that sideshow can't tell you where you stand on a list! Grrrr.....

you're not guaranteed a conversion unless you're darklord dave, lonnie or the josh! :lol :lol :lol

Dude, the waitlist will almost certainly convert, esp. for an item this expensive. It happened with pretty much every other sideshow Marvel item and it'll happen with this one, too.

Dude, the waitlist will almost certainly convert, esp. for an item this expensive. It happened with pretty much every other sideshow Marvel item and it'll happen with this one, too.

Well that's good to hear atleast... I was pretty confident that I would have a decent chance of getting converted, but since everyone on the forum here is hyping this up BIG TIME they make it seem like the waitlist is already an abyss....

So I've heard! Not familiar with those guys tho.... I'm assuming they have good connections with sideshow?

:lol

it's an inside joke. darklord dave runs this board, lonnie is a mod here, and the josh is the #1 poster here. actually, wait lists have a better chance of converting if you can get on them as close to after the item sells out as possible. the longer you wait, the less of a chance you have. good luck.

You'll get converted, I wouldn’t be too worried. Didn’t' the Thing sell out and then all the cancellation brought it back into a in stock item.

with all the buzz about thor being the next grail, i doubt he can be compared to the thing when we're talking availability. with an es of 500, best of luck converting. even the regular versions from retailers is sold out. my advice is to have a backup plan if you really want this one.

Yeah, even the king PF, Hulk, was a second chance for a while. There is always hope.

But with that being said, it wont convert:D

Just kidding.

No, but seriously it won't:rolleyes:

Well, my first Flex-Pay for the EX came out the other day!! Can't wait for September!!!

so i guess it won't be out until September....really want it now but it'll give me some time to save up(or buy other stuff).

Uh oh, the Warrior Madness might be affecting my decision making skills re: this one. I'm getting tempted to cancel my Exclusive PF Thor order...

The thing is, I don't have any collectibles that come close to the size of a PF figure. It might look out of place...

Then again, if I keep my order, and it doesn't work out for whatever reason, I'm sure that I could recoup my money. These items never seem to depreciate in value. If anything, I might be able to get a few bonus bucks so that I can spring for a few tankards of APA on draught (Asgardian Pale Ale).

What'cha think, gang?

Back