Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the Hulk PF was bigger or you mean based in the comics?

The Hulk PF is bigger just cause the Thing is crouching more...but if he was up, he'd be bigger than Hulk....wich is not true to the comics and Marvel Lore, Hulk has always been bigger than poor Ben.

The Hulk PF is bigger just cause the Thing is crouching more...but if he was up, he'd be bigger than Hulk....wich is not true to the comics and Marvel Lore, Hulk has always been bigger than poor Ben.

Oh no that I know of... I wasn't certain what you meant. I never realized the Thing was that big. Wowie wow!

True, but now all of those same flippers are onto the quick appreciation of the popular Sideshow Marvel statues. They are probably buying all the popular Marvel characters to make more $$. I'm sure most of them know Thor is a popular character.

True...True..

Everyone stop putting $ into your 401k and buy marvel PFs!

What are the chances of having an exclusive convert after 3 or 4 days. Forgot when I got on. Was too busy during that time. What's funny is I am one of the guys on the Marvel forum who was begging SideShow to release a 1/4 PF of Thor, and yet I get on late. lol

Oi.. I am so crazah. :D

I went on months for the Cap and that did convert, so who knows. Guess time will tell.

I got on the next day, so I'm sure my Ex. will convert.

But I also have a reg one on order which I can gladly live with.

I got on the next day, so I'm sure my Ex. will convert.

But I also have a reg one on order which I can gladly live with.

Yeah I guess. I can't be too greedy. Heck there are people out there who have nothing and I am being concerned about petty stuff.

*sticks head into a jet thruster*

Turn the switch on Bodie. I need a tan anyway.

I'll turn the switch on for you--you just had to ask:D

Im sure yours will convert too.

Like an earlier post said, it's TBR date is around the Holidays so lots of cancellations can be expected.

I was doing the rounds at the online retailers and even they are mostly sold out of the regular version too.

My 1st flex-pay charge hit today. I'm 1/3rd of the way to having my 1st Marvel PF paid off! :rock

Sold out??? So no chance for me to get one?

logo.gif.gif

I still have the Exclusive version on order. I don't plan to cancel it but another problem is where do you put this giant?

Back