Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dont see the exclusive as a "must" since I think the vikingish thor head sucks, however im getting it for the exclusive title and value.

if anyone who wants this and doesnt get converted, i'll gladly trade it + $$$ for the samaritan II exclusive :D

whether or not i keep this for myself or take it to ebay, i LOVE the fact i have a current order while others that i don't care to name are praying for a conversion. it's like canceling out a vote of a cocky political, know it all. i would rather purchase this item and smash it than see them convert after i cancel. so here's your one finger salute! god i just LOVE sideshow's order policy! :lol

middle_finger_flame.jpg

whether or not i keep this for myself or take it to ebay, i LOVE the fact i have a current order while others that i don't care to name are praying for a conversion. it's like canceling out a vote of a cocky political, know it all. i would rather purchase this item and smash it than see them convert after i cancel. so here's your one finger salute! god i just LOVE sideshow's order policy! :lol

middle_finger_flame.jpg

nice... :rolleyes:

middle_finger_flame.jpg

paul-mature.jpg

middle_finger_flame.jpg

Ha! Well I'm glad that simply because of the fact that you have secured yourself a nice piece from Sideshow makes you a MUCH better human being and the right to be an arrogant a**hole.... Claps all around for this young lad! :clap

All I have to say is...................................................
YoureaHomo.jpg

Ha! Well I'm glad that simply because of the fact that you have secured yourself a nice piece from Sideshow makes you a MUCH better human being and the right to be an arrogant a**hole.... Claps all around for this young lad! :clap

YoureaHomo.jpg

lol!! this is getting dirty

YoureaHomo.jpg

i think chachy is looking in the mirror?:monkey3

middle_finger_flame.jpg

:lol:lol:lol...Best Post from Tylerd Since he joined the board. :rock

Wow! congrats dude!
I think only a few will be converted much like the SIM.
Luckly, I got an Exclusive ordered. I hope, he is going to be my ticket to owning a Green Hulk PF.

Tylerd--->:lol

I told you before and I am telling you again, leave the flipping to the pros. You just make yourself look desperate and pathetic. And please don't send me another PM with your childish vulgarities. Go bother Dave or Lonnie.:D

Back