Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i just decided to pre order thor from bbts
this will be my first time ordering from them how quick are they with getting the piece to you with there pre orders

yeah i thought they were sold out too untill i was thinking of pre ordering the red skull
and seen they had thor left so i got him

I've seen PLENTY of retailers sell the regular version of Thor..... NONE with the exclusive version... I just put myself on the waitlist at Sideshow and I'm just hoping for the best :)

i cancelled my wait lists for sideshow i dont really care for the ex anyway i just want this piece to go with my cap and hulk

I probably wont display the Thor PF with the bearded head but I learned long ago if you can get a Marvel PF EX for the same price do so.History shows it will pay off in the long run.:D

I probably wont display the Thor PF with the bearded head but I learned long ago if you can get a Marvel PF EX for the same price do so.History shows it will pay off in the long run.:D

I'm sure that's true, but even the regular Marvel PFs have proven to be a good investment as well........cough cough! Hulk PF..... cough cough! Iron Man comiquette.....:D

Those days are over. I'll just be happy to get my God of Thunder Displayed... with the Beard!!! :rock

So I read in the newsletter that they're contacting the waitlist for Thor.... Has anyone else had their order convereted??? For a regular OR an exclusive.....

Not yet. Never got on the waitlist for the regular as that will have a second chance. Kinda surprised my exclusive hasn't converted yet but I know it will.

Back