Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

living well is the best revenge of all!!! mmmmm, awesome thor exclusiveness while preventing *ss sniffers from converting their wait list reservation.

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl

it's ok though, you still have 499 other chances to convert!

492 :) :D Thor's the Marvel PF that tipped me into collecting Marvel PF's.

Wow! congrats dude!
I think only a few will be converted much like the SIM.
Luckly, I got an Exclusive ordered. I hope, he is going to be my ticket to owning a Green Hulk PF.

I disagree. For one-it wasn't hyped nearly as much. Even if you didn't collect you were on SS's site trying to nab one of these to re-sell. G4 showed it for like 5 min during their comic con coverage.

I picked it up already, Dave used it for the photo archive on https://www.cooltoyreview.com, The Thing Photo Archive:

Thing-01.jpg

I definitely prefer the Exclusive head over the regular version and to answer your question I love it a lot :)!

I picked it up already, Dave used it for the photo archive on https://www.cooltoyreview.com, The Thing Photo Archive:

Thing-01.jpg

I definitely prefer the Exclusive head over the regular version and to answer your question I love it a lot :)!

That picture has sold me. I hope a sale goes through.. if it does. Thing is mine. I just wished he had his boots. :(

Love the Fantasic Four symbol, pants, and boots, but with the exclusive head.

Glad to hear it Eli, its a very impressive statue in person, it has presence like the HULK PF. Eli why don't you ask your local comic shop to order you a exclusive direct from the Sideshow website. That way you save a lot of dough in shipping and brokerage fees that you would have to pay if you personally placed the order direct from SS. That's what I did, the stores can order 1 exclusive each and the Thing has been back ordered on their website now for months. That's what I would recommend doing.

I disagree. For one-it wasn't hyped nearly as much. Even if you didn't collect you were on SS's site trying to nab one of these to re-sell. G4 showed it for like 5 min during their comic con coverage.

True, but now all of those same flippers are onto the quick appreciation of the popular Sideshow Marvel statues. They are probably buying all the popular Marvel characters to make more $$. I'm sure most of them know Thor is a popular character.

Glad to hear it Eli, its a very impressive statue in person, it has presence like the HULK PF. Eli why don't you ask your local comic shop to order you a exclusive direct from the Sideshow website. That way you save a lot of dough in shipping and brokerage fees that you would have to pay if you personally placed the order direct from SS. That's what I did, the stores can order 1 exclusive each and the Thing has been back ordered on their website now for months. That's what I would recommend doing.

thats a great idea....

I saw that at a recent convention in person and man that "thing" was HUGE!

Actually the Thing PF is a bit to huge for the Hulk one when you put them side by side..but thats just a small nitpick considering how good they look together.

Back