Thor pf exclusive converts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet. Never got on the waitlist for the regular as that will have a second chance. Kinda surprised my exclusive hasn't converted yet but I know it will.

do you really think there will be a lot of cancels for the exclusive? most everyone wants the bearded thor. and an es of 500 may make a conversion difficult unless you got on the list right after sell out.

do you really think there will be a lot of cancels for the exclusive? most everyone wants the bearded thor. and an es of 500 may make a conversion difficult unless you got on the list right after sell out.

A lot, no. But more than enough to cover me. I got on about 6 hours after it went up for sale (pretty much as soon as I woke up). I've never had a Marvel wait list not be fulfilled if I got on before it started shipping.

I wonder how deep the list got up until a few weeks ago.... Because that's when I put in my waitlist reservation for both the regular and exclusive....

I'd be worried if I were you. See if you can find a member who might be willing to sell it to you at cost rather than canceling.

I wonder how deep the list got up until a few weeks ago.... Because that's when I put in my waitlist reservation for both the regular and exclusive....

check your account, I read & guy never received the email but saw in his account that his waiting list had been converted

I'd be worried if I were you. See if you can find a member who might be willing to sell it to you at cost rather than canceling.

I haven't posted a WTB thread. But it seems like even Pre-orders for the exc are selling above reatail!!!

check your account, I read & guy never received the email but saw in his account that his waiting list had been converted

Just checked..... No luck :( I put in my reservation on 6/25/08....

my wait list reservation will be converted on the 21.:chew

i thought there was no chance of getting this one other than ebay:google

Back