Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
73913_10151265037725972_1079323746_n.jpg

LOL...this reminds me of a Bartender I met a while ago. She was incredibly hot and her name was Glenda.

I called her "Glenda, the hot witch of the North".

She didn't have a clue what was referring to.

God, I felt old.:lol

I like watching this show called Oddities. They have lots of weird collectors that collect all kinds of weird stuff. Some of them collect mummified cats, gallstones and human skulls. Here's the first episode, it's pretty interesting.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKr8dnlEWbM[/ame]

I know! I actually tightened my butt when he hit! :lol

And then he laid on the ice for awhile on his belly. I'm surprised he has nipples left!

:horror

The laughter of his mates was beautiful. This video brings cultures together.

He musta been drunk forsure. He's gonna feel that in the .......... rest of his life. I have chronic back problems so it both humored and disturbed be at the same time. Kinda like :lol and :horror at the same time.

He musta been drunk forsure. He's gonna feel that in the .......... rest of his life. I have chronic back problems so it both humored and disturbed be at the same time. Kinda like :lol and :horror at the same time.

I can't stand seeing someone jump from high up and land on their feet. For some reason it gives me the chills.

Back