Things I Love

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
People who are weak enough to vote for "The lesser of two evils".

Signed

Barack Obama, and Mitt Romney

:monkey3:)

No kidding. I've been trolling an old friend on facebook because he can't get over Romney beating Paul for the nomination. He's always been a fun person to harass because there's always some monumental disaster (or 20) afoot in his life (he will tell you it's not his fault) and to hear him cry about this is just too rich. I have to throw rocks.

No kidding. I've been trolling an old friend on facebook because he can't get over Romney beating Paul for the nomination. He's always been a fun person to harass because there's always some monumental disaster (or 20) afoot in his life (he will tell you it's not his fault) and to hear him cry about this is just too rich. I have to throw rocks.

LOL...And I will bet he calls eveyone else "drama queen".:lol

what-men-really-think-about--1280995924-53.jpg

You will never hear me say that this woman is one of the hottest walking the Earth. But honestly...I've seen worse...much, much worse. If I saw her walking down the street and did not know who she was, I would not be appalled by her. I wouldn't add her to my *** folder...but I wouldn't have an adverse reation to her, either.

Funny as Hell. But pathetic that the best thing we can hope to take out of this election year is the entertainment value we already have experienced from this event.

Funny as Hell. But pathetic that the best thing we can hope to take out of this election year is the entertainment value we already have experienced from this event.

Yup, I agree. This has been probably the worst election since I turned 18 and was able to vote. And it will just get worse because the us vs them mentality people have now. And the total lack of respect for the office.

Yup, I agree. This has been probably the worst election since I turned 18 and was able to vote. And it will just get worse because the us vs them mentality people have now. And the total lack of respect for the office.

Amen, Weenie, Amen.

Yup and the self-righteousness on both sides from just about every issues is enough to make me want to run for the hills and never come back.

Back