They're Here

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What can I say mate :love fantastic, makes a nice change doing something a little different.
The channel number could do with a little more oomph, so I'll sort that out on the next (if I make some that is :wink1:) I'm sure I can hot wire an LED from the PCB.

Fantastic paint job mate

EDIT: Or another thought, if I can add a bright white square to the looped static movie behind the channel numbers that should do the trick.

What can I say mate :love fantastic, makes a nice change doing something a little different.
The channel number could do with a little more oomph, so I'll sort that out on the next (if I make some that is :wink1:) I'm sure I can hot wire an LED from the PCB.

Fantastic paint job mate

EDIT: Or another thought, if I can add a bright white square to the looped static movie behind the channel numbers that should do the trick.

I really enjoyed this one and it was cool to get away from the grey paint for a while lol.

A plain white square is a brilliant idea and I'm sure that's all it would need

Pete

I've done a quick video and taken some finished pics. I'm not much good with a camera but the plain background helps a bit.

Awesome work! Would love to own this piece in my collection [emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back