The WWE Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Cody quite a bit! I was hoping his WM win over Rey Mysterio would have been the start of a more significant push. Hell, let a heal like Rhodes have the IC title for a year or more and add some legitimacy to the title. They all flip around so damn much... I remember being able to name title holders chronologically dating back at least a few years... not anymore. :(

Muraco > Santana > Valentine > Santana > Savage > Steamboat > Honkey Tonk Man > Warrior > Rude and they all had title RUNS... there was something more legitimate with holding a title back then. :(

Man, they really set up Christian as a serious force to be reckoned with for his rematch tomorrow with Orton [/sarcasm]

Meh Raw tonight. Punk wasn't very good IMO, nor was Nash. I really expected HHH to pedigree Punk when he was insulting his wife so much early on.

Man, they really set up Christian as a serious force to be reckoned with for his rematch tomorrow with Orton [/sarcasm]

Meh Raw tonight. Punk wasn't very good IMO, nor was Nash. I really expected HHH to pedigree Punk when he was insulting his wife so much early on.

Well, hopefully they'll give Christian a nice half hour match to blow off the feud to tomorrow.

As for HHH-Punk, the burial could come as soon as NOC. They wouldn't be so stupid as to kill Punk right way though, I'd hope.:panic:

I wonder when will Mark Henry get his title match with Randy Orton. It's about time they used Mark Henry in the title circles.

It looks like Nash is really rusty on his mic skills now. He was never a good wrestler, but he was decent on the mic at least. Now he's losing that to.

Not the greatest Raw tonight, but I was pretty ecstatic that they finally gave Zack Ryder TV time.:yess:

I think bringing back the Light Heavyweight or Cruiserweight Championship would help develop the mid card and younger talent.

You have main eventers who could make the division look important like Christian, Miz, CM Punk, and Rey Misterio.

You also have up and comers who could definately use the belt to make their story lines matter like Justin Gabriel, Daniel Bryan, Tyson Kidd, Evan Bourne, Sin Cara, Kofi Kingston, and many more guys who are floundering without a spot or decent story line.

Last edited:
Only problem is that the WWE has never known how to use a Cruserweight division effectively. McMahon creates a half-assed division and gives it half-assed attention, then it disappears for awhile, comes back, more of the same. Usually very forgettable and doesn't really help to build up anyone. Best thing about that was their giving us Michinoku vs. Great Sasuke matches back in the day, but you didn't need a division for that of course.

It still seems to me like one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in wrestling that the WWE had ____ing Ultimo Dragon and had no freakin' clue how to use him. They kept him off TV, never pushed him, relegating him to the 3rd tier shows no one watched. Shameful.

Only problem is that the WWE has never known how to use a Cruserweight division effectively. McMahon creates a half-assed division and gives it half-assed attention, then it disappears for awhile, comes back, more of the same. Usually very forgettable and doesn't really help to build up anyone. Best thing about that was their giving us Michinoku vs. Great Sasuke matches back in the day, but you didn't need a division for that of course.

It still seems to me like one of the greatest miscarriages of justice in wrestling that the WWE had ____ing Ultimo Dragon and had no freakin' clue how to use him. They kept him off TV, never pushed him, relegating him to the 3rd tier shows no one watched. Shameful.

:goodpost: The wasting of Ultimo Dragon really sucked. I was pretty happy to see him back in '03 at SD house show up in Augusta, ME. He had a pretty good match with Jamie Noble.

Overall it was one of the best house shows I ever went to. McMahon even had an appearance with Brother Love.:lol

Most of the talent in the WWE are midcarders and have held a major title already.The lightweight belt is good for japan and mexico but not the WWE.They dropped the ball.Hornswoggle as champ?Come on!

How can you fire the Miz?not awwwwwwwwwwseome!

I loved the end of this raw and Miz' stupid face when Trips fired both him and Truth.
I can stand this guys, total ****** Rock rip-off with his speech and his gesture.

But...can't wait to see Kevin Nash back and how this whole angle with Laurinaitis, Punk and Trips and loved it how Punk adressed both himself and Trips with their real names.
That's an angle...that's quite interesting and I guess Vince is behind all that...one way or the other.

I was trying to watch Raw on Monday, and told my wife how amazing it is that WWE could get me so psyched up and interested in wrestling again, only to turn around and make me care as little as I ever have within the span of a couple of months. They f'd up the Punk storyline real good IMO. The title means less than nothing. HHH bores me to tears. Punk doesn't do anything for me anymore. No one on Raw is really worth tuning in to watch. It's all just flat and meh to me now. I'll just resort to watching Smackdown for the weekly Bryan Danielson match, I guess.

Back