The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It has to be The Human Centipede for me. I made the mistake of trying to watch it on Sky one night and it got so bad I had to switch it off. What a pile of cack.

It has to be The Human Centipede for me. I made the mistake of trying to watch it on Sky one night and it got so bad I had to switch it off. What a pile of cack.

Chaserfan told me that was good! I'm glad i didn't listen to him. :mad: :lol

Ghost Rider - couldn't even finish watching that garbage.

The Master of Disguise - I had to finish watching that POS, cause it was my job to.

Having lived half my life in Idaho I get Napolean Dynamite. I imagine for those who have not experienced Southeastern Idaho it must look like a series of bizarre rituals from an outlandish and unfamiliar culture.

Halloween 3 was a terrible movie. I'd be interested in seeing how many people that think it's good actually saw it in the theater when it was released. We got to see Halloween, one of the greatest horror films of all time...then we got 2, which while it wasn't great was passably decent for the time...and then we got 3, which amounted to a direct to drive-in flick back then. A huge drop off in quality from acting to writing to directing - just garbage. It's not that the idea of switching away from Myers was bad, they just did a terrible, cheap job with it.

There are lots and lots of awful movies though. It's not really fair to attack a low budget crapfest, when it was never intended to be anything more than a crapfest. For me, it's the big budget films with good actors that end up turning out awful that take the term 'bad' to a whole new level. For example...Catwoman. Or 2012. Or Glitter. Or Jersey Girl. Or Cop Out...on and on.

Johnny Got His Gun. It has stayed with me for so many years I can't even tell you. But because it was so awful. Not bad writing/acting awful. But just awful.

I watch a LOT of crap movies and am very forgiving. However, my mother-in-law subjected me to Magnolia and I have never before hated a movie so much it made me want to punch someone.

Back