The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picking Mystery Science Theater movies is a cop out (lulz another bad movie) as someone has already picked bad movies for you. And those are good bad movies that can be enjoyed.

The direction Halloween 3 started was interesting, tell a different story that happened on Halloween with each movie. Instead you got a bunch of Myers Halloween sequels that are up there with the worst movies ever made that Halloween 3 is better than.

Last edited:
For me it's got to be "Churchill: The Hollywood years " , Headlined by Christian Slater . This "movie " features an all-star cast , virtually EVERYBODY who is someone in the U.K comedy and film industry and every single one of them should be totally ashamed of themselves ! It manages to be offensive ,insulting , idiotic , unfunny and just downright boring , which in itself is quite an acheivement . How it ever got past the early meeting stage and go on to actually get made is a complete mystery . In fact it makes me angry just thinking about it !
( Thanks guys , I'm now in a bad mood ! :lol)

Halloween 3 is a funny one, randomly changing the direction of the story with no reference to the films before. Then Halloween 4, back to the story line as if nothing happened? I still don’t know why they did that, maybe William Shatner was threatening to sue over using his mask??
I’m going to say Evil Dead 1, don’t get me wrong I love the Evil Deads but how does 1 follow 2? Did he forget that he went to the cabin before or did I miss somthing?

the Green Hornet was one of the worst movies i have ever seen.

But i think Halloween 3: Season of the Witch might be my all time worst! That movie is so painful to watch on so many levels. It didnt even have anything to do with Halloween franchise which right there has to be the dumbest thing ever!! Elm Street remake is no where near as bad as Halloween 3. Not even close IMO. I can atleast watch Elm Street because of Rooney Mara :) and atleast its actually about Freddy.

Blair Witch 2 was incredibly awful as well. So those are my 3 worst i can think of right now.

But really all you have to do is watch a few episodes of Mystery Science Theater and you will see the worst movies ever LoL

Nope. I'm sorry, but this is all wrong.

A: Halloween 3 is great. It's one of the best movies about the Holiday. And has Sean Atkins.

B: The ANOES remake is not watchable. It's awful. And so is Rooney Booney. Maybe she's good in Dragon Tattoo...but she is beyond god awful in ____.

C: There are a billion worse other movies then The Green Hornet.

I agree about halloween 3,
when they made halloween 2 they burned Michael to the ground, he was dead.

they decided to make a new movie about actual Halloween instead, they wanted to make halloween related horror movies every year .

I mean the Movie's title was Halloween, Not Michael Myers the movie, Michael is the main thing for the movie, but the movie still takes place on Halloween, they wanted to keep making halloween movies. Michael Myers was never meant to have so many sequels, I like halloween3 but i know is the most hated movie ever.

you want to know what is 100000 times worst than Halloween 3 AND had Michael?

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u26u0mMxqt0[/ame]

WHAT piece of freaking S___!!! :gah:
seriously, a "reality tv" Halloween movie with Tyra Banks and Busta Rhymes where Busta dresses as Michael and beats Michael....
that has to be one of the worst movies I ever saw, :lol

least Michael got free high speed internet installation out of it!

hahaha yeah while enjoying his nice Rat meals...:rotfl
I mean, the movie was bad, but it went to Worst movie ever territory when Busta beat him up and won , seriously :slap

I’m going to say Evil Dead 1, don’t get me wrong I love the Evil Deads but how does 1 follow 2? Did he forget that he went to the cabin before or did I miss somthing?

Evil dead 2 takes place after the 1st. The first seven minutes of evil dead 2 are a reshot recap of what takes place before, leading up to when Ash gets thrown through the woods. The first movie ends with this scene and number 2 is suppose to carry on the story when he wakes up.

Oh and my vote goes to Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. An absolute mess of a film.

I'am sorry guys but that is the wrong answer, the answer we were looking for was twilight

But you will be taking the board game home as consolation so thanks for playing!

aww I see, dam thats bugged me for years, I always thought it was a remake lol I apologize and change my worst film to Time Bandits!

2012 was a stupid one
Tyler perry movies. Such stereotype bs
Green lantern

BloodRayne (1-3)
I might be in the minority... but I pretty much like original "BloodRayne".
Of course this isn't a strong art but not a piece of ____ at all.
I like the story and casting, shooting was nicely done.
This is a very low-budget movie and it works well.

BUT I agree that "Alone in the Dark" was an epic crap!
Worst movie I ever watched for sure :lecture

In the name of the King! I laughed so hard.. I can't even begin to think how it made it to the big screen.

Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen.
Never has so much money been spent on producing an incoherent, unfunny, badly acted, badly directed, headache inducing, over long, loud and obnoxious movie like the turd that is Transformers 2

Back