The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been looking at some lists of the worst movies ever - and thankfully, I have only seen two -

Catwoman
Battlefield Earth

And I agree that they are horrible.

While maybe not the worst ever made, the films I've hated the most were:

Congo: Thought it could be cool and that Bruce Campbell had a bigger role in it. Wrong on both counts and just an awful, awful movie :lecture

Planet of the Apes (Burton Remake): Super excited for this movie, even willing to give it a chance after seeing some questionable clips. But the movie was just awful and crapped all over the original. Still a movie I often reference for how terrible and disappointing it was.

Puddle Cruiser: Since this was an earlier film from the same people that did Super Troopers I thought it might be pretty good. Just f'n terrible movie; don't really remember much except that it was painful to watch and I never figured out what the heck a "puddle cruiser" was :huh

personally
Star wars 1-2-3
I would never watch that even if you pay me to, I rather put my head in a toilet than watch any of them again lol

While maybe not the worst ever made, the films I've hated the most were:

Congo: Thought it could be cool and that Bruce Campbell had a bigger role in it. Wrong on both counts and just an awful, awful movie :lecture

I love Congo. I just watched it the other day. But I know most people think otherwise. If there was a topic to list our favorite movies most people thought were crap, I'd immediately list Congo as one of my favorites. Not a masterpiece but definitely has that old jungle adventure movie feel.

I'd say the worst movie I've ever seen was a Redbox rental called "War of the Worlds 2." My fiancee's family got it and watched it. It was New Years Day and were supposed to be spending time with her family. But my goodness, what a dreadful experience!

Hollywood flicks I know are popular or well received I hated and turned off include Kill Bill, Transporter, and Munich. I wanted to like all of those so much but just felt sick watching them!

I love Congo. I just watched it the other day. But I know most people think otherwise. If there was a topic to list our favorite movies most people thought were crap, I'd immediately list Congo as one of my favorites. Not a masterpiece but definitely has that old jungle adventure movie feel.

I'd say the worst movie I've ever seen was a Redbox rental called "War of the Worlds 2." My fiancee's family got it and watched it. It was New Years Day and were supposed to be spending time with her family. But my goodness, what a dreadful experience!

Hollywood flicks I know are popular or well received I hated and turned off include Kill Bill, Transporter, and Munich. I wanted to like all of those so much but just felt sick watching them!

that Thread is in the sandbox lol

There was this one movie about these two guys..and they go on this adventure..all I remember is that Mark Hamil was at the end, and they had a lightsaber duel.

^ That would probably be the worst movie I (that I can remember) have ever seen.

was it "Jay And Silent Bob Stike Back" (Kevin Smith movie). I love that movie.:lecture Great funny and pointless humour in that one.

I watched "The Cave" last night on TV. one of the worst movies l have seen. it's with Cole Houser. It's basically "Pitch Black" except really stupid and instead of on some planet it takes place in massive underground caves. There where also references too Pitch Black as well.:cuckoo::slap

that Thread is in the sandbox lol

Right. That makes total sense. :dunno :lol

I used to only go to the DC topics, then the customs, and I've wandered here. I try not to stretch myself out too far. I don't wanna spend ALL day on the computer!

are you guys kidding? some of these are good compared to TROLL 2

I don't know, I guess these movies are crap because you go with a mindset that it might be at least decent, at least.

for me 10,000 BC Speed Racer and Halloween Resurrection are worst than Troll 2 because I know troll2 will be crap lol, i know beforehand, but those other movies after watching them you feel like not only were you just robbed of your money and your time, but you just got slapped in the face..

bad movies are the like Worst Mugger Ever,
imagine someone takes your wallet, and sits you down for 1 hour while he shows you pictures of poop or something, lol :lol (AKA Adam Sandler :lol)

Phantom Menace. I have watched the movie many times and there just isn't anything redeeming. Other than the very brief fight with Darth Maul at the end, the entire movie was horrible.

Dishonorable mentions:
Batman & Robin, every Matrix after the first one, Ultraviolet, Street Fighter, The Day After Tomorrow, Tim Burton's Charlie & the Chocolate Factory, the American Dragonball Z live-action

Last edited:
I had to watch sex and the city 2. That's a horrible film. Even my
Fiancée who loves the show said it's one of the worst films she's ever had the displeasure to watch.

scorpion king 3 , maybe not the worst movie ever but certainly one of the worst movies i've seen in the last couple of years

Back