The Worst film ever . . .

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe no one's mentioned "When Freddy Got Fingered". :monkey1

It takes the frigging cake!!! :monkey4 :monkey4 :monkey4

A complete waste of time, & I'm astounded that a green light was given to this.. let alone a budget. :lol

Transformers 2 Revenge of the fallen.
Never has so much money been spent on producing an incoherent, unfunny, badly acted, badly directed, headache inducing, over long, loud and obnoxious movie like the turd that is Transformers 2
:lecture:lecture:lecture

I think the nervous breakdown had set in by the time that appeared on the screen.
:lol:lol:lol

There was this one movie about these two guys..and they go on this adventure..all I remember is that Mark Hamil was at the end, and they had a lightsaber duel.

^ That would probably be the worst movie I (that I can remember) have ever seen...followed by G.I. Joe and Transformers 2. Although I haven't seen Transformers 3 yet...

..oh wait, I remember this one with Sean Bean..and it was like, after an apocalypse or somthing..that was pretty horrible.

Here it is:

lostfuturel.jpg

Raising Arizona and Bram Stokers Dracula for me. Hated both of those

Those damn Scream knockoff movies. I can't remember what they are called - but they knock off current horror movies. My brother dragged me to see one and it is the only time I have ever wanted to walk out of a theater. So damn bad.

Those damn Scream knockoff movies. I can't remember what they are called - but they knock off current horror movies. My brother dragged me to see one and it is the only time I have ever wanted to walk out of a theater. So damn bad.

I Know What You Did Last Summer/I Still Know What You Did Last Summer ?

you guys reminded me or more Worst movies...

I Still know what you did last summer... God that was such a Piece of S__

10,000 BC... I saw it for free, my friend had it, even for free I felt Robbed, What a load of crap, that has to be one of the worst movies I ever saw,

Speed Racer is pure Vomit on screen

Ninja Assassin has to be one of the Worst movies I ever saw as well, Dumb as hell....

Back