The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soccer Spidey

2cpozlg.jpg

My bad, I thought this thread was The BEST figures ever made. Mods please remove this image.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The only figure in the 12 year history of my review site to get a goose egg for an overall score - think about it, how bad to you have to be to get nothing good in any category? :D

review_ww_4.jpg

After having reviewed that figure I suppose you didn't want to go any further down the path of worse figures.

15zsbrr.jpg

:monkey4

you n00bs, that's the exclusive version which has a feature that cannot be found anywhere else - the alternative stomach of arnie on a diet!

Soccer Spidey

2cpozlg.jpg

You know,even when these were released(I believe there was a firefighter variant as well,among others)the major action figure magazine editors of the day all collectively asked"What have they been smoking?"

can someone post a pic of that hideous terminator figure...........i think it was made by diamond select............:monkey4

edit: nevermind....found one....
ahnuld1_1231764617.jpg

Please tell me they never put this into production, I want to vomit every time I see this.

Yeah i cant get over how bad that Arnie looks. Every time I see it I jsut keep thinking "Why....just why?" He even looks sad to be a crappy toy.

Maybe they should give him a part in Toy Story 4 so all the other toys can beat him up for being so crap. :)

His waist is even more narrow than an average figure for a skinny character. Do those glasses come off? If so does anyone have a a pic they can post, I want to see the full horrendousness of the sculpt.

can someone post a pic of that hideous terminator figure...........i think it was made by diamond select............:monkey4

edit: nevermind....found one....
ahnuld1_1231764617.jpg

T-1000 transformed his arm into a vacuum cleaner pipe and stuffed in the ass of Arnold.

Last edited:
this parody.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qixDrQG92sY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qixDrQG92sY[/ame]

:lol:lol:rotfl

Back