The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HS85773Alg.jpg

I think it's a little unfair to criticize some of the $10 figures as worst. You have to factor in price first.

+1 on the SS padme, everytime i look at it i cringe in horror. Everything from the face, to the head ratio, to the costume, to the color is as bad as you can get. It's as if SS purposely decided to release an april fool figure to see how bad they can mess it up.

I think this figure may single handily kill any future padme release, which is a shame considering she could made a lot of nice PF statues given the many costumes and poses she has in the movies.

Whenever I think of awful figures, this one comes to mind:

review_padmeilum_6.jpg

Although still better looking than the original camel toe prototype :lol

SCC_0756_resize.JPG

I think it's a little unfair to criticize some of the $10 figures as worst. You have to factor in price first.

I don't think its that unfair. Figures of that scale used to have better paint apps than they do today. That Kurt Russell is perhaps the ugliest ever case. More recent figures have been better but not by as much as one would ideally like.

can someone post a pic of that hideous terminator figure...........i think it was made by diamond select............:monkey4

edit: nevermind....found one....
ahnuld1_1231764617.jpg

And this one was fairly recent too. :slap

can someone post a pic of that hideous terminator figure...........i think it was made by diamond select............:monkey4

edit: nevermind....found one....
ahnuld1_1231764617.jpg

Yeah this is another one for me. I dont understand how something like this gets released. What the hell happened to his waist? :lol

For some reason, the forum won't let me upload a picture, but I think that the Toy Biz Lex Luthor with Punch-yourself-in-the-head action feature is the crappiest figure ever made.

Soccer Spidey

2cpozlg.jpg

My bad, I thought this thread was The BEST figures ever made. Mods please remove this image.

Back