The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Leafs fans need anymore disappointment:

phaneuf2.jpg

Oh yeah, I forgot that scene from Independence Day where Jeff Goldblum donned the body armor and started blowing ____ up with his bazooka. That was pretty good stuff.

No way could that be on a worst list. Likeness aside, the rest of the figure tops most other efforts.

In collecting comic book heroes I veer towards Batman from DC and The Punisher from Marvel... the one that comes to mind is this travesty... I dont know WHAT the concept guys were smoking/watching/doing when coming up with this... more thought on the execs who passed the idea...

punisher-crotch-gun-3-thumb-330x563-47003.jpg

Without its launcher
6a01156e9cba4c970c0133ed3ae88a970b-800wi

A picture showing of its great articulation and one of the 'poses it could hold'
punisher-crotch-gun-2.jpg

Also like I said being a Batman fan, this is probably NOT an 'action figure' but can qualify easily for its 'action feature' Ladies and gents 'The Batman Water Gun'

6a01156e9cba4c970c0134806c59e2970c-800wi

That piece of crap Hot Toys Aliens warrior deserves mention, with its flaking paint, breaking joints and high price tag. Worse HT figure I ever bought.

After having reviewed that figure I suppose you didn't want to go any further down the path of worse figures.

15zsbrr.jpg

:monkey4

Looks like some lonely nerd mated with that action figure and got it pregnant. Definitely not "MISB" :rotfl.

Back