The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheFiend

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I thought a thread like this could be a lot of fun. The figure doesnt have to be high end, it could be anything, it could be something from your child hood or even something announced and on pre-order. Whatever it is it just has to be God awful.
I thought this thing was one of the worst Ive seen when it came out, even children hate this piece of crap. I know it was for kids but like I said they hate it. Doesnt even remotely look like him. Like they didnt even try.:lol

review_4dcbatman1_3.jpg

Whenever I think of awful figures, this one comes to mind:

review_padmeilum_6.jpg

Although still better looking than the original camel toe prototype :lol

SCC_0756_resize.JPG

Kyle Reese

Who am I kidding I still love him!!!!:1-1:

But still on a technical even it's bad.

The only figure in the 12 year history of my review site to get a goose egg for an overall score - think about it, how bad to you have to be to get nothing good in any category? :D

review_ww_4.jpg

Probably the Dr. Claw action figure from Inspector Gadget. His face was never shown in the cartoon, but they made a toy and gave him a face. . .would have been better if it was just a disembodied arm.

claw1.jpg

How lame and stupid looking is that??

The only figure in the 12 year history of my review site to get a goose egg for an overall score - think about it, how bad to you have to be to get nothing good in any category? :D

review_ww_4.jpg

I remember getting a good laugh when I read that review :lol

While not a figure, I know this NECA V for Vendetta Statue is on many peoples list:

dsc00812copyto1.jpg

im_8inch_ironman_mk6.jpg

Wrong colours, 3 points of articulation (neck and shoulders. No, the chest doesn't move at all.) and no accessoires. Add to that an open packaging, nothing covering the figure.

can someone post a pic of that hideous terminator figure...........i think it was made by diamond select............:monkey4

edit: nevermind....found one....
ahnuld1_1231764617.jpg

Local discount store had the 12" talking Hannibal and BA figures from the A team movie for like £4 each... even at that price it was blatant rip off, my god... they are plain unbelievable.

What? No Pamela Voorhees yet?*

review_pamv_1.jpg

Oh... and MANGLORS!

*All due credit to Michael Crawford for the lovely photo =)

Back