The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this was pretty bad...
POTF2leialoose.jpg
WARNING: This chick pees standing up.

In collecting comic book heroes I veer towards Batman from DC and The Punisher from Marvel... the one that comes to mind is this travesty... I dont know WHAT the concept guys were smoking/watching/doing when coming up with this... more thought on the execs who passed the idea...

punisher-crotch-gun-3-thumb-330x563-47003.jpg

Without its launcher
6a01156e9cba4c970c0133ed3ae88a970b-800wi

A picture showing of its great articulation and one of the 'poses it could hold'
punisher-crotch-gun-2.jpg

Also like I said being a Batman fan, this is probably NOT an 'action figure' but can qualify easily for its 'action feature' Ladies and gents 'The Batman Water Gun'

6a01156e9cba4c970c0134806c59e2970c-800wi

:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl:lol:rotfl Im laughing my a** off right now.

Last edited:
I remember getting a good laugh when I read that review :lol

While not a figure, I know this NECA V for Vendetta Statue is on many peoples list:

dsc00812copyto1.jpg

Yep, it's on mine. But even a pic of a broken piece doen't do "justice" to surely one of the worst Neca ever.

VforVendettaNeca.jpg

On the left, heavily PS pic from Neca website, in the middle the actual piece, and on the right, the 12" Neca figure which puts the statue to shame with better hat, better mask, better hair and no bent knives.

In collecting comic book heroes I veer towards Batman from DC and The Punisher from Marvel... the one that comes to mind is this travesty... I dont know WHAT the concept guys were smoking/watching/doing when coming up with this... more thought on the execs who passed the idea...

Without its launcher

A picture showing of its great articulation and one of the 'poses it could hold'

looks like Frank learned a few tricks in the pound me in the azz prison

punish---her.:lol:rotfl

Without its launcher

Also like I said being a Batman fan, this is probably NOT an 'action figure' but can qualify easily for its 'action feature' Ladies and gents 'The Batman Water Gun'

6a01156e9cba4c970c0134806c59e2970c-800wi

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

The monkey face Leia si good too...

That piece of crap Hot Toys Aliens warrior deserves mention, with its flaking paint, breaking joints and high price tag. Worse HT figure I ever bought.

Good point, the figure looked great out of the packaging... but was a total piece of ____! I was just glad to get back most of what I spent on him.

Without its launcher

That Punisher is sooo bad it's cool. On second thought - it's just bad :rotfl

What so funny about this, is this was selling on the secondary market for $80.00 12 years or so ago. And people were buying it!

SW figures in that scale have had a long history of fugly figures ending up worth $$$ in the secondary market. I remember I had a "Big Head" Solo and had no idea it was in demand until I saw it on the shelf of a comic store.

Back