The worst figures ever made!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am amazed that we've gotten this far and no one has brought up the Dora the Explorer AquaPet.

"Have an adventure with Dora the Explorer, your interactive friend!"

dora_article300.jpg

looks like a subliminal pen*s toy with Dora acting as the sperm??

Get that for my gf for the holidays. I'm going to be real ____ about what it's for though.

Loved that crap at the time even though I would have far preferred some more movie accurate stuff like the 'Scorpion' Alien

Yeah, I enjoyed the old Kenner Aliens during their time as well. I had some of the weir ones like Killer Crab and Snake Alien. Scorpion Alien and the AVP two-pack alien were the most normal looking.

Other than the 'movie accurate' ones my faves were the Gorilla, snake, mantis and flying Queen. Actually the bull aswell as that was the first one I got.

I liked those on as well. Thought the Wild Boar one was pretty good as well. Ripley and Hicks were my favorite humans.

I also always wanted the Queen Hive, but never saw it in the toy store when I was a kid.

I liked those on as well. Thought the Wild Boar one was pretty good as well. Ripley and Hicks were my favorite humans.

I also always wanted the Queen Hive, but never saw it in the toy store when I was a kid.

I liked those figures too. along with the Predators. Hard to believe that they were the only choices for either of those films at the time.

Back