The Wolf Of Wall Street

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A too long, redundant movie about a bunch of glorified *******s.
Funny sometimes, embarrassing sometimes too.
Great pace and some Nice camera work.
Better than what Marty ´s recently done.
Goodfellas without the mob or freshness.
Cliche rise and fall story, i almost choke my self at the "what i have become" scene.
The movie is sexy, its going to be liked for the bad reasons by most.

Last edited:
A too long, redundant movie about a bunch of glorified *******s.
Funny sometimes, embarrassing sometimes too.
Great pace ans some Nice caméra work.
Better than what Marty ´s recently done.
Goodfellas without the mob or freshness.
The movie is sexy and easy to like but i think its going to be liked for the bad reasons by most.

I love Goidfellas. Classic flick. But twows was absurd and hilarious in a way gf wasn't. I found that fresh about wolf

Re: The Wolf Of Wall Streets

I love Goidfellas. Classic flick. But twows was absurd and hilarious in a way gf wasn't. I found that fresh about wolf

The skeleton of the story was way too close for me.
Yeah Thank god for the hysteria angle.
But yet...

My favorite Film by the man is still Goodfellas, then Wolf of WS, then Taxi Driver

My favorite Film by the man is still Goodfellas, then Wolf of WS, then Taxi Driver

Good choices. My favorites go something like this-

1.Last Temptation of Christ
2.Raging Bull
3 Goodfellas
5. Taxi Driver

HM: Cape Fear, The Color of Money, Gangs of New York, Departed.

Good choices. My favorites go something like this-

1.Last Temptation of Christ
2.Raging Bull
3 Goodfellas
5. Taxi Driver

HM: Cape Fear, The Color of Money, Gangs of New York, Departed.

Raging bull and LTOC number 4 and 5. He really has so many great ones. Mean streets and King of Comedy were good, the Last Waltz, gangs and Cape fear is also up there

Raging bull and LTOC number 4 and 5. He really has so many great ones. Mean streets and King of Comedy were good, the Last Waltz, gangs and Cape fear is also up there

I need to still see Kings of Comedy, and I've only seen parts of Kundun. Alice doesn't live here anymore is a pretty decent one too.

Anyone see New York New York?

I need to still see Kings of Comedy, and I've only seen parts of Kundun. Alice doesn't live here anymore is a pretty decent one too.

Anyone see New York New York?

NYNY I think it was maybe close to 30yrs ago last time I saw it. I cannot say that I've ever seen a bad MS film. I can't pay a bigger complement

Back