The Witcher netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well that's lame. Why bother having Cavill front and center then...to trick people into watching the show?

Geralt is important character in book but Ciri is a destiny child. Geralt is like Aragon in the Lord of The Ring, Aragorn is important but center of story is Frodo mission to destroy the ring. Like that.

Well that's lame. Why bother having Cavill front and center then...to trick people into watching the show?
Dude chill. Lol he will be in it as it follows him more so but the story revolves around Ciri. The books are in his point of view even though the story is not about him 100%.

So many great things in the trailer that only book readers will understand >

Urcheon of Erlenwald
comment-n-CISyg-SW12okd-QKDSSnv-QAQHj-U5-Wq-P7m.jpg

So many great things in the trailer that only book readers will understand >

Urcheon of Erlenwald
comment-n-CISyg-SW12okd-QKDSSnv-QAQHj-U5-Wq-P7m.jpg
I noticed also on a video analysis. Dunny in other words and someone very important later. Lol I'm super excited from all the small things shown in the trailer.

Was surprised by Cavell,
Thought he was a bad choice, but that first line , he sold me.

Nice to see a few things....

Actual Monsters
Roach
Witcher signs
Obvious potions
Ciri
Geralt in a bath

Didnt see the two swords....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Was surprised by Cavell,
Thought he was a bad choice, but that first line , he sold me.

Nice to see a few things....

Actual Monsters
Roach
Witcher signs
Obvious potions
Ciri
Geralt in a bath

Didnt see the two swords....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....
There is in a moment when yen is talking about him "hunting monsters for a price" the moment he pulls his sword from the ground that was the silver sword..the rest of the trailer he has the steel sword. I'm glad Henry is giving it his all as he's just as big of a witcher fan as any of us.

I cannot wait for this. But is it true that is made from a perspective of Yennefer and the other woman and not Gerald's? This is what the maker of the show said if I remember correctly.

I am on the hype train. More Witcher is better. Just hope people separate themselves from the game as great as it was and embrace the book version.

I am on the hype train. More Witcher is better. Just hope people separate themselves from the game as great as it was and embrace the book version.

exactly. books are a tad different. I need to hurry up and read book 8. Question for those in the 'know?' Why is Dandelion not called 'Dandelion' in this series? English translations had his name as "Dandelion" from what I recall.

Is that a change from the Polish to English versions?

So you can watch em all at once?

Far as I've heard, Netflix is still releasing them all at once.

Picked up the game. Never played it or know anything about it. Very excited to watch this and play the game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back