The Witcher netflix series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dandelion ? Who ? It's Jaskier. Forget about that game nonsens :). PS: New Geralt in 1/6th scale ? Take my money.
I dig that armour. They really give a damn about Sapkowski's vision. Simple lather armor. Nothing fancy. One sword, round medalion no beard ! etc.

Is that simple leather armor or complex Brigadine? It looks cool and I hope they go the extra mile to make something that's believable as real armor.

Is that simple leather armor or complex Brigadine? It looks cool and I hope they go the extra mile to make something that's believable as real armor.

168311796.jpg

168311796.png

I thought the more vibrant sword was his silver and the first look one that has a straight blade was his steal but it might be the other way around as the straight one has glyphs in the center.

Normal, everyday sword is on the left. Silver is on the right.

Possibly a second sword pommel lower right?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Yeah turns out that the one we see on his back and is in the first reveal image is the steel sword and the more vibrant sword is the silver.

I swear Hot toys announced this as a 1/6th figure i will drop money for him in a heartbeat, lol he looks awesome.

Dandelion ? Who ? It's Jaskier. Forget about that game nonsens :). PS: New Geralt in 1/6th scale ? Take my money.
I dig that armour. They really give a damn about Sapkowski's vision. Simple lather armor. Nothing fancy. One sword, round medalion no beard ! etc.

abede3ab07d7ead686f153d3bde2c7fb.jpg

Aegon Targaryen?!!! :panic:

Oops. Wait. Wrong franchise! :lol

But seriously, I think Cavill looks great and I'm actually looking forward to this! Bring on a 1/6! :hi5:

As a fan that has read all the novels, played the games, I am cautiously optimistic for this. Geralt in the short stories was a different character than later on, so this direction for the show seems ok.

We shall see.

Trailer dropped IT WAS AMAZING!!! I'm super excited and henry is awesome as Geralt(also i was right the sword with the white handle is the silver)

Looks pretty good. I know nothing of the books or games so it's all new to me.

Back