The whole set of BtVS 12' figures for sale.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, 12 feet... that's more like it. If I aim to pay $1700, I best get an army of giants!

At first I could not see what was with all the feet talk:eek:

Now I see that I put this sign ' instead of this one " Well I'm blaming the:computer, and the fact that I do not use feet and inches here.
animal-smiley-051.gif

I understand inflation for the product after all these years, and the fact that a lot of these figs are probably really hard to find nowadays... but if you just calculated the original sale price for each of these figures, what would that total price be in comparison? Just curious, but a little too lazy to do the work myself looking all that info up :lol

I understand inflation for the product after all these years, and the fact that a lot of these figs are probably really hard to find nowadays... but if you just calculated the original sale price for each of these figures, what would that total price be in comparison? Just curious, but a little too lazy to do the work myself looking all that info up :lol

I am not sure about the total MSRP price either BUT a lot of these figs can be had for a lot less than the original price. Some you can't even give away.

Exactly. Prices for most of them have fallen dramatically over the years, and certainly wouldn't come to that pice If you calculated them altogether.

Back