The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Thanks BM!
Anyone who has the Officer Burns, how did you re-arrange the police belt? I don't see a way without breaking it.

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Thanks BM!
Anyone who has the Officer Burns, how did you re-arrange the police belt? I don't see a way without breaking it.

They slide off. You just have to remove one of the ends. Its a little time consuming but totally possible without breaking anything.

Re: The Roaming Dead - by Velvet Morning & Kato - Please send remaining payment on he

Here are some images that should help you figure out how everything goes on his belt

A figure of Shane would be pretty cool as well.

Seems like it would be a fairly easy bash too.

I'm surprised there aren't any zombie customs!

That Stevo set is nice, but it's missing the weave pattern texture of Rick's rig.

I'm surprised there aren't any zombie customs!

Oh, there are!
Not to hijack this thread, but here's a few of mine-
Officer Not-So Friendly

L4D1001-1.jpg

Wells Fargo Bank Executive-
L4D1010.jpg

Rapper Ray-
L4D1001-1-1.jpg

These are from my Left 4 Dead dio, but Rick will get to shoot them too!

Go put the up in the Z-days thread at the OSW!. Its a new zombie bash thread

I'm alllll over there bro! I'm "Sixth Scale" at the OSW- yeah, I know, should have the same user name at both forums...:slap

Back