The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Again Thank you all for the comments! I love this board lol. So he is the finished Rick Grimes which I'm selling if anyone is interested please PM me.

img5065y.jpg

img5066i.jpg

img5068n.jpg

img5069pb.jpg

img5070i.jpg

img5071j.jpg

img5072k.jpg

img5073t.jpg

img5074m.jpg

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

awesome work Greggo! I'd be all over it if i didn't have one already. I prefer your paint up to the one i have

ok, im getting a new badge for the hat made its a bit more detailed , how would i get the one off the hat without messing anything up any ideas thank you

dremel lightly then sand it down with sand paper. or you could use files but i'd go at it slowly a bit at a time just to be safe.

I finally got all the parts in cept the colt python. Should have him put together by the end of the week. So damn exciting. After that i've gotta figure out how to pose him

Last edited:

If any one is looking for a belt set let me know as I just found one sitting around in my parts bin.

This set is tooooo cool to be on the 2nd page! Bump to page 1! :hi5:

So far, I've the head/ hat -
Burns Belt-
Bruce Lee's watch (closest I could find!)
Triad cowboy boots on the way!

Soooon, the outfit!:hi5::hi5:

This is one of the most awesome threads ever.

I'm so pissed off, I bought a HT BL body and was doing the mod only to discover one of the screws is jammed and will have to be drilled out. I don't have a powerdrill so I'll have to borrow a drill from a friend over the weekend

This is one of the most awesome threads ever.

I'm so pissed off, I bought a HT BL body and was doing the mod only to discover one of the screws is jammed and will have to be drilled out. I don't have a powerdrill so I'll have to borrow a drill from a friend over the weekend

A dremel is the best investment I ever made. Get one! :lol

4 sets of uniform are available now!

This set is tooooo cool to be on the 2nd page! Bump to page 1! :hi5:

So far, I've the head/ hat -
Burns Belt-
Bruce Lee's watch (closest I could find!)
Triad cowboy boots on the way!

Soooon, the outfit!:hi5::hi5:

You got a link to those boots?

CRAP THE T-1000 HOLSTER IS A LEFTY HOLSTER!!!! WTF WHY DIDN I REALISE THIS EARLIER? RIGHT WHEN IM FINISHING HIM UP!!!!!

IN THE IMMORTAL WORDS OF DARTH VADER ....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok im done. ____ty times guys ____ty times.

Guys can anyone tell me how they put the patches on the uniform top?

Last edited:
Back