The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

does anyone know if Entropy finished up yet? any word on anything? thanks

I dunno, I think he got Otis'd. :huh

Ok guys, nearly in time for the mid-season finale, here's the finished product.

wdphoto.jpg

wdphoto2.jpg

Bruce Lee watch before and after changing the face & painting:
wdwatch.jpg

The kit includes, Colt Python revolver with swing out cylinder, 2 collar pins, name tag, wedding ring and paper replacement watch face for the HT Bruce Lee watch. All kits are a painted set, no individual pieces or unpainted pieces currently offered. PM me for ordering.

Note: The revolver is held best by a muscle body trigger hand instead of a standard HT trigger hand, they should be readily available soon with the new bodies shipping. Also, all pieces will have a clear coat applied to discourage paint rubs, but the paint can wear off with handling such as opening the cylinder repeatedly, sliding in and out of a holster, etc. The wedding ring is a tight fit. There are 2 ways to put it on, trim off a sight piece of the bottom of the ring finger, or cut the ring with a pair of fingernail clippers, expand it slightly and wrap around the figure's ring finger. Anyone wanting a pre-cut ring, just let me know.

I wasn't happy with the name tag lettering and the collar pins I decided were too small so I redid both. I'm much happier with this second take. I'm not really set up for casting small bits like this, lots of waste castings and clean up work, and it has been a challenge. I have pretty good eyesight but damn if this project hasn't tested that. :)

Last edited:
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

Awesome! Will the items be available "a la carte" by chance?

Awesome! Will the items be available "a la carte" by chance?

Sorry, not for now. Partly because I wanted to throw in some extras to offset the expense of each revolver, and also because I'm not sure how many I'll be able to produce. I can maybe revisit that later.

Understood, well you can count me in :duff

more pics added :)

BM your horse dio is wicked sweet!

I just wanted to give a big thanks to the guys who made this project happen, mostly Kato and Velvet. Your work is top notch and inspiring, I am glad and humbled to add this small addition to such an awesome project. :duff

Thanks, but its not as awesome as it could be after I get your kit! :D

yes very very cool , can not wait to get a set.im def in!!!

PMs all replied. :)

you didn't reply to mine...:-(....granted...i just sent it 2 secs ago...LOL....i SOOOOO want one!!!!

Pistol- awesome, dead-on perfect

AND we get collar eagles?

AND we get a wedding ring??

AND we get even the Kenneth Cole watch face to put in our Bruce Lee watches???

AND we get a "GRIMES" name badge too?????

:thud::thud::thud::thud:

:yess::yess::yess::yess::yess:

Superb set. As far as putting the ring on, would it work to heat it with a blowdryer, getting it nice and soft and then slide it on the finger?

Last edited:

I'm not sure. I don't think the metal would expand enough or the finger stretch enough, but I can check.

Also,
1) If anyone getting a kit wants to send me a left hand and/or a Bruce Lee watch I'll customize them and send them back with the rest of the kit.

2) If anyone has 1 extra Rick tan button let me know. I need one and I can't find any spares. I may ask Kato but thought I'd ask here as well.

All new PMs replied. :duff

Last edited:

Hey Entropy,

Do you have sets ready now, or are you making them as orders come in?

I've got some sets ready to go and have started on the second batch. First paid, first shipped. :duff

has any1 had trouble buying from stevos toys? i bought a revolver for rick over a month ago and ive gotten no messages. never bought from him b4

has any1 had trouble buying from stevos toys? i bought a revolver for rick over a month ago and ive gotten no messages. never bought from him b4

His stuff usually takes a while to arrive. You can check his site for information on orders in progress:

https://stevostoys.com/progress.htm

Back