The Walking Dead -Velvet Morning heads/Kato outfit

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I used double-sided tape, worked like a charm :duff

Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

I used double-sided tape, worked like a charm :duff

What brand? I used Scotch double sided tape and it doesn't work worth crap. The patches only stay put when I'm not breathing in the same room as them :lol

Jediguy Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CRAP THE T-1000 HOLSTER IS A LEFTY HOLSTER!!!! WTF WHY DIDN I REALISE THIS EARLIER? RIGHT WHEN IM FINISHING HIM UP!!!!!

Oh, that SUCKS!!!!!! :horror

Buttmunch Re: The Walking Dead - Now Taking Payments 4 Uniforms - Heads Finished - Read Pg.1

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarfMaster
I used double-sided tape, worked like a charm

What brand? I used Scotch double sided tape and it doesn't work worth crap. The patches only stay put when I'm not breathing in the same room as them

You know what might work really well? The dbl sided tape that Scrapbookers use. It's wafer thin, I used to hold tight to the face a balaclava I was using for a custom Snake-Eyes. Works great, and because it's so thin, you don't notice it.

The downside is it's usually only about 3/8" wide.

Toupee tape.

From the ever popular D. Martin Myatt Water Treatment Technique

Ani-01-topstick-01.jpg

What brand? I used Scotch double sided tape and it doesn't work worth crap. The patches only stay put when I'm not breathing in the same room as them :lol

Bummer, I used Scotch brand as well :lol Mine went on firmly, and have stayed on perfectly since!

How large are the patches, length and width?

You can get one from Stevo (scroll to the bottom of the page):

https://stevostoys.com/OTHER_ERA_HOLLYWOOD.htm

Awesome! Thanks for that link. I've just been using the one that came with Officer Burns. That one is much better! A little on the pricey side, but what hasn't been with this project? :lol

That "Jon Baker from Chips" belt would also make a good belt kit for anyone still needing one, but again, very pricey!

Stevo does have some really nice looking stuff! They are pricey, :panic: but damn, he at least stitches the holsters, not just gluing them! I was pleasantly surprised to see that! And I love that they are molded leather as well.

I've got his Mal Reynolds rig, very happy with it. I'd get more of his stuff, but damn, $$ keep getting in the way!

completed the fig finally! Almost died trimming the neck but it came out ok!

Just gonna order stevos holster and voila! Perfect!

completed the fig finally! Almost died trimming the neck but it came out ok!

Just gonna order stevos holster and voila! Perfect!

Congrats! Lookin' forward to pics!

Just got the right body for Rick and reglued some buttons that fell off so Rick is now good to go as soon as my Stevo holster arrives and Entropy gets his kit together.

Just got the right body for Rick and reglued some buttons that fell off so Rick is now good to go as soon as my Stevo holster arrives and Entropy gets his kit together.

Outstanding! What body did you use?

I bought the Officer Burns figure and was wondering what items on the belt that came with that figure could I use for Grimes? Did Rick carry the walkie talkie, mace, etc?

I bought the Officer Burns figure and was wondering what items on the belt that came with that figure could I use for Grimes? Did Rick carry the walkie talkie, mace, etc?

Walkie, clips, cuffs (just 1), and holster.

Back