The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I guess Michonne did have a falling out with Maggie and Alexandria has been out of the loop for quite some time.

I figured Tara was at Hilltop, but wondering why she ended up staying there. Hilltop seems to get all the strays lol. Wasn't that blonde woman wearing the armour originally from the Kingdom?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Talk about running out of material. This thread is a bit short on self-awareness. Glad to see crows' analysis still puts the imp in simp. He was just so clever...

Last season finale could have been the end, if they'd killed Negan. Kind of basic though. He deserves worse. Rick was right to not kill him. I want to see who's right (never been a conclusive answer, as far back as Rick vs. Shane, Rick vs. Governor, Rick vs. everyone else, etc.) and I want to see if AMC can deliver the right answer convincingly. I'm not hopeful; I watched this country attempt voting twice in the past two years. If they are convincing, the snobs will find a way to rewrite the episode, ignoring obvious points which would deflate their preening. If they're not, the snobs will just refer back to their equally obtuse criticisms from season 2, convinced of nothing but the infallibility of their zombie nerd egos.

Either way, I'm glad it's not over. Still entertaining and engaging. Still not a video game or a Netflix/SyFy pulp hash. I'll come back after the holidays to see if the writing has gotten any better in here.

Any guesses what the X scar marks are from on both Daryl and Michonne's backs?

Looks like they were "branded" by somebody but it sounds like they haven't been near each other in 6 years so the chances of those two being captured independently of each other doesn't sound plausible to me. I'm guessing there will be more people with it as well... we will see.

Any guesses what the X scar marks are from on both Daryl and Michonne's backs?

My theory…..There was a period in the third year post Rick that ‘X” marks was the in thing on post world fashion. Kind of like the “tramp Stamp” in the early 2000’s! Daryl and Michonne just had to get one!!

I don't think it would break my heart at this point for it to fade, but every time I go back to the well, the water's still fresh for me.

I don't know why.

Well I think the show has revived itself this season. The last couple of seasons were just gunfights after gunfights, with nothing interesting going on with the characters.

This season the show has a whole new enemy with the "evolved" Walkers and seeing Rosita being terrified of them has made Walkers a threat again. The time jump has given us a whole lot of missing information that will be interesting to discover as the season progresses.

I can see the show continuing quite well in its post Rick era.

Having both Rick and Maggie gone has given this show the room to breathe. The latest episode was the best in a while.

Only just saw Rick's ''last'' episode last night. Normally any TV show episode that heavily uses visions/dreams/hallucinations I find to be a snoozer but I thought there was a number of very good scenes. It was good to see Shane and Hershel again in particular.

I don’t watch previews of the next episode (why people watch I have no clue) and I hate spoilers. Does anyone know of a YOUTUBE personality that ONLY discusses/reviews the episode. I enjoy listening to reviews after I watch episodes but so many are spoiling the reviews with including comic ideas, next episode spoilers or even predictions that they have heard or researched. I don’t want to know all that, I just want to discuss the episode.

Looking forward to tonight's episode. I'm wondering how close (or far) from the comic storyline this new chapter will shape up to be.
I was never a week to week reader, but rather I waited until each 50 issue compendium came out and binged, so as far as I can remember, I stopped at the end of compendium 3 right around the time this new development was happening. If memory serves right, some of it was brutal.

On another topic, that was the BIGGEST tease with Daryl's half hour 'non haircut'. LOL.
"Let's put one clip-on hair extension over his eye and have Carol cut it off". Voila. Dude's practically unrecognizable.
#takeabathforgodssake #everybodywashesbutyou

The end of that compendium would make for a great mid season cliff hanger but I don’t think we are quite there yet. Hopefully they don’t drag that out for a season finale cliffhanger! The fact we had a massive shift on the 6th episode of the season gives me hope we’ll get major moments sprinkled a bit more randomly like a comic book. They don’t always wait for milestone issues to have things happen. They can happen on any random issue.

How the hell does the whisperers get away with just wearing dead flesh that has been dried out like beef jerkey?
Rick and the gang had to wear fresh guts to mask the scent to the dead.

I’ve never bought into the idea of zombies having super smelling powers. I figured the guts trick is more blending in visually more than scent. I doubt the survivors are bathing regularly so everyone is going to smell bad. Half the zombies don’t even have noses so I don’t think they could physically smell better than a standard human. I think it’s more about looking like and moving like another zombie that allows people to blend in :dunno

I certainly don't think Daryl has had many showers since the Outbreak... Doubt he had many beforehand either.

Good episode... I like the whisperers but if
Spoiler Spoiler:

Really enjoyed the mid season finale.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Back