The Walking Dead - TV Series on AMC ( Comic and Un-aired Spoilers unwelcome!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kind of a weird ending. Made it seem like the show was cancelled and this was it.

Not liking the Maggie coue at the end and I'm ready for Daryl to die... He's useless now.

Last edited:
That's it, I'm done with The Walking Dead. I didn't even finish watching the finale. I won't spoil it.

The show started out (Series 1, Episode 1) like eating a great meal, however, the further along you got, the worse the food started to taste. Finally, that last bite, well, it tasted like dukee, rather than continue to chew (and watch till the end of the show), I spite that dukee out, grabbed some vodka, a did a rinse, spit, gargle and spit. Then, just to be sure I got it all out, I lit a match. Done, done, done. I would throat tap the writer, no, full out throat punch the writer(s). Hard.

I still enjoy this show 100%... Yeah it has its issues but very few shows are perfect. I always binge watch it and find that the "boring" episodes are much easier to take knowing that I don't have to wait another week.

I also started the comics well after the show.. So the changes don't bother me. In fact I find the choices to be better in the show.. But I think some of that could do with which ever one you started off with first.

As for Fear.. That is a show that I watch but I pretty much hate all the characters.. And having the crossover is fine (I have not watched it yet) but isn't the timeline all off. I mean Rick's story seems to take place over at least 3 years, judging by his youngest child. Fear seems to be only going on for a year tops.. IDK,

Besides that stupid comment from Maggie at the end..

This show should END RIGHT NOW. I think it was a good wrap up and a good opportunity to just stop this show and call it finale.

That's it, I'm done with The Walking Dead. I didn't even finish watching the finale. I won't spoil it.

The show started out (Series 1, Episode 1) like eating a great meal, however, the further along you got, the worse the food started to taste. Finally, that last bite, well, it tasted like dukee, rather than continue to chew (and watch till the end of the show), I spite that dukee out, grabbed some vodka, a did a rinse, spit, gargle and spit. Then, just to be sure I got it all out, I lit a match. Done, done, done. I would throat tap the writer, no, full out throat punch the writer(s). Hard.

I'd say it should of ended in season 3.

I still enjoy this show 100%... Yeah it has its issues but very few shows are perfect. I always binge watch it and find that the "boring" episodes are much easier to take knowing that I don't have to wait another week.

I also started the comics well after the show.. So the changes don't bother me. In fact I find the choices to be better in the show.. But I think some of that could do with which ever one you started off with first.

As for Fear.. That is a show that I watch but I pretty much hate all the characters.. And having the crossover is fine (I have not watched it yet) but isn't the timeline all off. I mean Rick's story seems to take place over at least 3 years, judging by his youngest child. Fear seems to be only going on for a year tops.. IDK,

I still enjoy it too. There are a lot of shows that are MUCH worse than this one. I just don't watch them anymore.

Anyway, I do have to laugh at Maggie's "toughness". And Jesus? What a turn around that was for him. I don't see him seeking vengeance against Rick for not killing someone. Doesn't make sense. Same with Daryl, especially since he let Dwight go. I have to wonder if they are going to turn these 3 into baddies so they can justify killing them off.

I have no problem ripping this show when it deserves it, but I have to say I actually liked the 2nd half of this season. I think one of my favorite things was how Eugene's story played out. I really thought that he had gone full Negan.:lol
Don't get the evil-Maggie and her henchmen Daryl and Jesus (especially when he lectured Morgan the whole episode about not killing people) but I'm curious to see where it goes.
I do agree that this could have made for a good Series Finale up until the Maggie part.

Besides that stupid comment from Maggie at the end..

This show should END RIGHT NOW. I think it was a good wrap up and a good opportunity to just stop this show and call it finale.

They cold have ended it.. As is it seems like a good time form me to start at season 1 and start it all over again :)

I still enjoy it too. There are a lot of shows that are MUCH worse than this one. I just don't watch them anymore.

Anyway, I do have to laugh at Maggie's "toughness". And Jesus? What a turn around that was for him. I don't see him seeking vengeance against Rick for not killing someone. Doesn't make sense. Same with Daryl, especially since he let Dwight go. I have to wonder if they are going to turn these 3 into baddies so they can justify killing them off.

Have the Baddies come from within might be something interesting to add to the show.. Or it will really ruin it for the fans. I am curious where its going.

I have no problem ripping this show when it deserves it, but I have to say I actually liked the 2nd half of this season. I think one of my favorite things was how Eugene's story played out. I really thought that he had gone full Negan.:lol
Don't get the evil-Maggie and her henchmen Daryl and Jesus (especially when he lectured Morgan the whole episode about not killing people) but I'm curious to see where it goes.
I do agree that this could have made for a good Series Finale up until the Maggie part.

Yeah.. I could accept Daryl being there. He and Rick have butted heads before this past season.. But Jesus? Makes no sense.

Like I said though. I am down for the Baddie to be coming from within. Time for some TWD Civil War :lol

I asked this once before and never really go t a response.

Does anyone else Binge watch this show? And If so do you still have issues with it?

I use to wait and Binge watch the Blu Rays. I never had a problem with a single episode or season. Then Came the "Who is Negan going to Kill" season ender so I started to watch it week to week. I did not like doing it that. way. Commercials ruin the momentum, even when I speed past them. Then the "boring episodes that split up the cliffhanger episodes drove me nuts. I started to see the issues people had with the show. Now I DVR it and wait for 5 or six episodes before I watch. I enjoy it much more again.

I just think this show lends itself to Blu ray Binge watching (Blu ray offers extended unrated cuts also).. No commercials. No frustration with wanting every episode to be perfect of pushing the main story forward. It plays much better that way IMO..

Eugene threw me a bit. For a long time I thought there might be something like that in him but after nothing happened I kind of ditched the idea… it was a bit of a nice surprise to see it.

I watched last week and last night back to back binge watch and its much better when you can FF through the commercials.

I asked this once before and never really go t a response.

Does anyone else Binge watch this show? And If so do you still have issues with it?

I use to wait and Binge watch the Blu Rays. I never had a problem with a single episode or season. Then Came the "Who is Negan going to Kill" season ender so I started to watch it week to week. I did not like doing it that. way. Commercials ruin the momentum, even when I speed past them. Then the "boring episodes that split up the cliffhanger episodes drove me nuts. I started to see the issues people had with the show. Now I DVR it and wait for 5 or six episodes before I watch. I enjoy it much more again.

I just think this show lends itself to Blu ray Binge watching (Blu ray offers extended unrated cuts also).. No commercials. No frustration with wanting every episode to be perfect of pushing the main story forward. It plays much better that way IMO..

I don’t binge watch The Walking Dead, but I did binge watch breaking bad and lost and I found what you say to be absolutely true. Binge watching makes it much easier to swallow the bad and accentuate the good. So on the whole, I do have a better viewing experience through binging.

I would be curious on the opinions of those who eventually binge watch S8. How does this season play out in a matter of watching in a few days then several months with weekly instalments!! I found S7 disappointing "live"! But after purchasing the Blu ray and binge watching over three days it wasn't so bad!!!

So can anyone give a good reason why the savior of the saviors, Jesus, has suddenly decided Rick and Michonne are weak leaders for letting Negan live?

Back